The Office is a chic, cocktail lounge that is great for after work drinks with colleges or friends – a definite must try if you are looking for a place to go out to on a Friday or Saturday evening. The décor is young and trendy with smoky mirrors, white leather couches and low lights. As this is more of a cocktail lounge than an actual restaurant, the food is designed around drinking culture, which means that portions are small, eclectic and mostly picked at by hand. The menu is concise, making selection easy, plus a few things for vegetarians. Great options from their finger food selections are the deboned tandoori chicken and the Thai green curry.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- World Design Day
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Drink And Draw
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- 10and5 Lawn Games Tournament for Creatives
The Office Tapas Restaurant and Bar is located in trendy Greenside.
Venue Name:The Office Tapas Restaurant & Bar
10 Gleneagles Rd, Johannesburg, 2193.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 16h00 - 1h30, Friday - Saturday: 16h00 - 2h00, Sunday: 14h00 - 22h00, 12h00 - 1h30
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining