A world-class museum dedicated to exploring and celebrating the history of modern humankind, the Origins Museum offers visitors with a unique experience of Africa’s rich and complex heritage. There are many exhibits to visit and browse through at the Origins Museum filled with knowledge on the origins of humankind from the development of art to symbolism and technological advancements in Africa. Well-informed tour guides can be arranged to accompany you on a personalised tour of the vicinity. Take a look at the extensive collection of rock art, some of the earliest images made by humans in South Africa and other ancient and archaeological materials including ancient tools and artefacts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- PartyFreaks Inner City Live Music And Lifestyle Festival Johannesburg
- Lets Play Outside Fest 2018
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg