A world-class museum dedicated to exploring and celebrating the history of modern humankind, the Origins Museum offers visitors with a unique experience of Africa’s rich and complex heritage.
There are many exhibits to visit and browse through at the Origins Museum filled with knowledge on the origins of humankind from the development of art to symbolism and technological advancements in Africa. Well-informed tour guides can be arranged to accompany you on a personalised tour of the vicinity. Take a look at the extensive collection of rock art, some of the earliest images made by humans in South Africa and other ancient and archaeological materials including ancient tools and artefacts.
To find out more about the Origins Museum, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
- A Passage To Bollywood
- Explore Braamfontein
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- A Whisky Experience Like No Other