A world-class museum dedicated to exploring and celebrating the history of modern humankind, the Origins Museum offers visitors with a unique experience of Africa’s rich and complex heritage. There are many exhibits to visit and browse through at the Origins Museum filled with knowledge on the origins of humankind from the development of art to symbolism and technological advancements in Africa. Well-informed tour guides can be arranged to accompany you on a personalised tour of the vicinity. Take a look at the extensive collection of rock art, some of the earliest images made by humans in South Africa and other ancient and archaeological materials including ancient tools and artefacts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein