Have a sweet tooth? The Patisserie is as sweet and pink as it comes. Hidden in the quiet suburb of Illovo, the bakery also serves savoury treats and eats and offers well brewed coffee, tea, breakfast and light meals too. The setting and ambience is perfect for a quick business meeting, a coffee break with friends or an afternoon tea with a loved one.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
- Urban Foodie Dinner Club
- The Unusuals Festival
- Cupcakes Of Hope
The Patisserie is a pastry shop and bakery, utilising traditional French baking techniques and chic continental style.
Venue Name:The Patisserie
Post Office Centre, 30 Rudd Road Illovo, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30 - 17h00, Saturday: 07h30 - 14h30
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
If you are looking for the best carb laden treats in Jhb this is where you need to be. It's a coffee shop out front and a cake factory for the rich and famous of Joburg in the back. Every thing on...
Quick coffee stop at this delightful little hole in the wall. Because I had a sugar craving I ordered a macaron, the mini apple crumble, a custard tart and a chocolate tart. Don't Judge my moment of...
Vasudha S Says:
For my birthday I pre-ordered a chocolate cake and it was more than delicious. I also ordered macaroons and they all were high in quality and delicious.