Have a sweet tooth? The Patisserie is as sweet and pink as it comes. Hidden in the quiet suburb of Illovo, the bakery also serves savoury treats and eats and offers well brewed coffee, tea, breakfast and light meals too. The setting and ambience is perfect for a quick business meeting, a coffee break with friends or an afternoon tea with a loved one.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Food Truck Fridays @ The Wanderers Club
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
The Patisserie is a pastry shop and bakery, utilising traditional French baking techniques and chic continental style.
Venue Name:The Patisserie
Post Office Centre, 30 Rudd Road Illovo, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30 - 17h00, Saturday: 07h30 - 14h30
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 52 reviews
Thought with all the hype, let me go and visit. Mmmm. The benchmark in Northern JHB is Fourno's Dunkeld. Size wise the two venues are totally different to be fair. So one would expect small and...
David L Says:
My wife and I decided to work from a coffee shop today, and since this one has been consistently voted one of the best, we thought we'd try it. Beautiful pastries and cakes, and the ones we had were...
I love enjoying a sweet nibble and a coffee here at times during the day – it is well situated and close to several businesses. The sweet treats ensure that we keep on returning! The service is...