Have a sweet tooth? The Patisserie is as sweet and pink as it comes. Hidden in the quiet suburb of Illovo, the bakery also serves savoury treats and eats and offers well brewed coffee, tea, breakfast and light meals too. The setting and ambience is perfect for a quick business meeting, a coffee break with friends or an afternoon tea with a loved one.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
- Urban Foodie Dinner Club
- The Unusuals Festival
The Patisserie is a pastry shop and bakery, utilising traditional French baking techniques and chic continental style.
Venue Name:The Patisserie
Post Office Centre, 30 Rudd Road Illovo, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30 - 17h00, Saturday: 07h30 - 14h30
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 48 reviews
In 2016 some classmates and I interviewed the owner as part of an MBA project and he told us that quality is king. Indeed overtime I have been there the food and drinks are above & beyond the normal...
The Patisserie has the best baked cheesecake I've ever tasted. If it didn't all go straight to the hips, I'd make it my staple food. I've also ordered their carrot cake and other treats and have...
If you are looking for the best carb laden treats in Jhb this is where you need to be. It's a coffee shop out front and a cake factory for the rich and famous of Joburg in the back. Every thing on...