Have a sweet tooth? The Patisserie is as sweet and pink as it comes. Hidden in the quiet suburb of Illovo, the bakery also serves savoury treats and eats and offers well brewed coffee, tea, breakfast and light meals too. The setting and ambience is perfect for a quick business meeting, a coffee break with friends or an afternoon tea with a loved one.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Food Truck Fridays
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
The Patisserie is a pastry shop and bakery, utilising traditional French baking techniques and chic continental style.
Venue Name:The Patisserie
Post Office Centre, 30 Rudd Road Illovo, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30 - 17h00, Saturday: 07h30 - 14h30
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 50 reviews
I love enjoying a sweet nibble and a coffee here at times during the day – it is well situated and close to several businesses. The sweet treats ensure that we keep on returning! The service is...
The Patisserie still has a charming vibe and snappy service. Cakes are great. Sandwiches and pies for lunch were average and expensive. And coffee really needs a refurb. With all of the excellent...
In 2016 some classmates and I interviewed the owner as part of an MBA project and he told us that quality is king. Indeed overtime I have been there the food and drinks are above & beyond the normal...