Open for lunch and dinner this bar oozes classical yet contemporary elegance. It’s the perfect place to grab drinks after work or order a light meal. A popular place amoungst Johannesburgers who are in the know, Polo Lounge & Bar features a wide selection of traditional cocktails and mixers. It’s ideal before dinner or for coffee and a nightcap afterwards.
To find out more about the Polo Bar at the Westcliff click here.
- Luke-Dale Roberts Is Leaving The Saxon And We're Sad About It
- Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Has The Festive Season All Wrapped Up
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Four Seasons The Westcliff Johannesburg Introduces The ‘Hour Of Power’
- Canada Week at Four Seasons The Westcliff
- Learn To Capture Amazing Photos At The College Of Digital Photography
- Contribute To The CHOC Foundation!
- Camelot Spa Villa d' Este
- The Polo Bar
This tapas and drinks bar inside The Westcliff Hotel is one of the best in the city.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 186 reviews
Cucina de Ciro is by now a Johannesburg classic. In a converted house, tasteful interior and original food, not just the dishes you get everywhere. Really enjoyable.
We went on Valentine's Day for a special dinnner when visiting Johannesburg for 3 weeks holiday from England. It was recommended by people who eat out a lot in Jo'burg. We were terriblly...
Steve H Says:
This was our fourth visit to this delightful restaurant, this time for lunch. Sitting al fresco on the front terrace, the atmosphere is pleasant & relaxed. Staff are welcoming, friendly & attentive...