Once you enter the Pudding Shop, you will find yourself in a state of bliss and with no desire to ever leave – a beautiful and sexier kind of Hotel California. The Pudding Shop is one of the prettiest vegan restaurants in Johannesburg. The short list of wines changes frequently. There are a handful of fresh fruit, herb and vegetable cocktails as well.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Marvellous Creations Is Hitting Jozi Sweethearts By Storm
- Snuggle Buddies
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- Discovery 947 Rhythm Run
- The Girl On The Train
- The Hottest Tech Gadgets For Kids
- Varsity Open Days
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Family-Friendly Holiday Spots Around South Africa
The Pudding Shop is the most beautiful restaurant in town – and it’s vegan too!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Sonya B Says:
I had the most appaling experience with the owner of this restaurant. He was extremely rude and temporamental and definintely does not understand how to treat clients with respect. He should...
Karen T Says:
My mother-in-law and I visited The pudding Shop on Saturday for a little catch-up lunch. We had a booked a table at the beginning of the week. When we got there we had to hang around and wait in the...
We went to The Pudding Shop for breakfast on a Sunday morning. It had a lively vibe, the staff were very friendly and the decor is lovely. I was however very disappointed with my meal. I ordered the...