Once you enter the Pudding Shop, you will find yourself in a state of bliss and with no desire to ever leave – a beautiful and sexier kind of Hotel California. The Pudding Shop is one of the prettiest vegan restaurants in Johannesburg. The short list of wines changes frequently. There are a handful of fresh fruit, herb and vegetable cocktails as well.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Muddy Puppy Winter Challenge
- Cat Stevens Live In South Africa 2017
- Harties Craft Beer & Gin Festival
- Outdoor Movie Night
- Totalsports Women's Race Joburg
- Easy Saturday Street Food Market
- Irene Village Market
- Reefsteamers Winter Open Day
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite and The Beauty Box Woman's Day Event!
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- DCF Family Fun Day
- Mamba Republic
The Pudding Shop is the most beautiful restaurant in town – and it’s vegan too!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
The venue is lovely and the concept is great, but one can't help feeling that the place can do better in terms of the menu. Also, it was a very cold day in Johannesburg and the Pudding Shop has a...
Sonya B Says:
I had the most appaling experience with the owner of this restaurant. He was extremely rude and temporamental and definintely does not understand how to treat clients with respect. He should...
Karen T Says:
My mother-in-law and I visited The pudding Shop on Saturday for a little catch-up lunch. We had a booked a table at the beginning of the week. When we got there we had to hang around and wait in the...