Once you enter the Pudding Shop, you will find yourself in a state of bliss and with no desire to ever leave – a beautiful and sexier kind of Hotel California. The Pudding Shop is one of the prettiest vegan restaurants in Johannesburg. The short list of wines changes frequently. There are a handful of fresh fruit, herb and vegetable cocktails as well.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
The Pudding Shop is the most beautiful restaurant in town – and it’s vegan too!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Sonya B Says:
I had the most appaling experience with the owner of this restaurant. He was extremely rude and temporamental and definintely does not understand how to treat clients with respect. He should...
Karen T Says:
My mother-in-law and I visited The pudding Shop on Saturday for a little catch-up lunch. We had a booked a table at the beginning of the week. When we got there we had to hang around and wait in the...
We went to The Pudding Shop for breakfast on a Sunday morning. It had a lively vibe, the staff were very friendly and the decor is lovely. I was however very disappointed with my meal. I ordered the...