Once you enter the Pudding Shop, you will find yourself in a state of bliss and with no desire to ever leave – a beautiful and sexier kind of Hotel California. The Pudding Shop is one of the prettiest vegan restaurants in Johannesburg. The short list of wines changes frequently. There are a handful of fresh fruit, herb and vegetable cocktails as well.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Prawn & Beer Festival
- Exploring Bedfordview
- The New Jackson's Real Food Market Kyalami
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Dermalogica Heads To Cresta!
- Check Out The Brand-New Belle's Patisserie Bluebird Store!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Fabiani Opens A New Flagship Store In Sandton
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- The East Rand Show 2017
- Important Details About The Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge
- Tequilla On Trend: Where To Get Your Agave On In Jozi
The Pudding Shop is the most beautiful restaurant in town – and it’s vegan too!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
The venue is lovely and the concept is great, but one can't help feeling that the place can do better in terms of the menu. Also, it was a very cold day in Johannesburg and the Pudding Shop has a...
Sonya B Says:
I had the most appaling experience with the owner of this restaurant. He was extremely rude and temporamental and definintely does not understand how to treat clients with respect. He should...
Karen T Says:
My mother-in-law and I visited The pudding Shop on Saturday for a little catch-up lunch. We had a booked a table at the beginning of the week. When we got there we had to hang around and wait in the...