Once you enter the Pudding Shop, you will find yourself in a state of bliss and with no desire to ever leave – a beautiful and sexier kind of Hotel California. The Pudding Shop is one of the prettiest vegan restaurants in Johannesburg. The short list of wines changes frequently. There are a handful of fresh fruit, herb and vegetable cocktails as well.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Calisto's Portuguese Restaurant
- Hanging Out With The Coolest Guys In Whisky
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Make Your Gift A Little More Personal With Thomas Sabo
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
The Pudding Shop is the most beautiful restaurant in town – and it’s vegan too!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Sonya B Says:
I had the most appaling experience with the owner of this restaurant. He was extremely rude and temporamental and definintely does not understand how to treat clients with respect. He should...
Karen T Says:
My mother-in-law and I visited The pudding Shop on Saturday for a little catch-up lunch. We had a booked a table at the beginning of the week. When we got there we had to hang around and wait in the...
We went to The Pudding Shop for breakfast on a Sunday morning. It had a lively vibe, the staff were very friendly and the decor is lovely. I was however very disappointed with my meal. I ordered the...