The Rainbow Kraal Restaurant is a African restaurant that serves European food incorporated into a traditional dish or what is known as ‘rainbow cuisine’. Their menu offers a range of well-prepared proudly South African meals, including tripe, morogo, chakalaka, amadumbe, the ubiquitous boerewors roll, mieliepap (maize porridge), potatoes, rice, beetroot, carrots, cabbage and pumpkin and vegetables. Set just a block away from the famous Nelson Mandela Bridge, The Rainbow Kraal also offers an intimate ambience, fit for a lunch date or meeting. Unfortunately no traditional beer is served… yet.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
- A Passage To Bollywood
- Explore Braamfontein
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- A Whisky Experience Like No Other
- The Orbit Jazz Festival Week
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Rooftop Yoga
- Finally, West Side Story Is Here!
The Rainbow Kraal Restaurant in Braamfontein is located inbetween the Wits Art Museum and Nelson Mandela bridge.