The Rainbow Kraal Restaurant is a African restaurant that serves European food incorporated into a traditional dish or what is known as ‘rainbow cuisine’. Their menu offers a range of well-prepared proudly South African meals, including tripe, morogo, chakalaka, amadumbe, the ubiquitous boerewors roll, mieliepap (maize porridge), potatoes, rice, beetroot, carrots, cabbage and pumpkin and vegetables. Set just a block away from the famous Nelson Mandela Bridge, The Rainbow Kraal also offers an intimate ambience, fit for a lunch date or meeting. Unfortunately no traditional beer is served… yet.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Snow White - The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
- A New Original Musical Premieres At The Joburg Theatre This August
- Stanley Beer Yard Tasting
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
- A Passage To Bollywood
- Explore Braamfontein
- The First LoCrate Picnic
The Rainbow Kraal Restaurant in Braamfontein is located inbetween the Wits Art Museum and Nelson Mandela bridge.