The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 118 reviews
After spending a year in India and enjoying some amazing food, I took my wife and friends to what was rated one of the best Indian spots in SA. Sadly however we were terribly unsatisfied with the...
Ferhana C Says:
We frequent the Raj restaurant frequently. On this particular occasion we opted for a boneless lamb curry as our main course. We were extremely disappointed as almost 80% of the lamb was with fat...
We thought we will do a couples thing this Christmas eve. Went to the Raj. The food was extraordinarily good. From the starter to the main. Was disappointed when the waiter explained that they do not...