The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 110 reviews
Karolien C Says:
My sister and I visited the place for a Saturday night dinner, food was exceptional with lots of flavour, service was good and the staff are friendly.
Nadine B Says:
The chef needs to be complimented - the flavours of this Indian food are wonderful - better than the food at other Raj branches I have visited. Portions are generous. Good, attentive service marred...
rajan p Says:
Had a dinner here. The lamb dish I had and my partners tandoori prawn was just ok. I did enjoy the naan bread though. The service though wasn't great. The waiter arrived with piping hot heated...