The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 140 reviews
Every time I visit Johannesburg, I visit Raj. Naan and butter chicken are delicious. Ask for advice and experiment.
very enjoyable experience, good food and service. lovely ambiance and welcoming. will definitely go back
I went to this place with three friends and initially no one came to serve or bring menu for 20 minutes. When we called the floor manager finally food arrived with rudeness clearly shown by the south...