The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 119 reviews
Fantastic Indian quizine with excellent service the food and staff are first rate if you fancy something different try one of the game dishes they make for an excellent change
Hayley H Says:
When going to Montecasino my first thought is "The Raj"! As there isn't a branch in Pretoria, my only opportunity to enjoy this restaurant is when I go to Monte. And it did not disappoint. The...
After spending a year in India and enjoying some amazing food, I took my wife and friends to what was rated one of the best Indian spots in SA. Sadly however we were terribly unsatisfied with the...