The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 123 reviews
Vanessa R Says:
Excellent food - nicely spiced as opposed to blisteringly hot! I would go back again for sure. The Chicken and Prawn curry was great
I really felt like some Indian cuisine when visiting jhb and a friend suggested The Raj. I'm not sure if it was just an off night but it was not great, and as a result I would not go back nor would I...
Kanchani S Says:
I went there for lunch on a Wednesday, with my husband. It was quiet, the service was very good, vegetarian food excellent taste. Met the chef and congratulated him too. Definitely recommend this...