The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 145 reviews
Rona N Says:
I have just been to The Raj Monte Casino When we tried to order a banana milkshake we were told they don't have it The Chefs choice was a disappointment They don't offer you a choice of rice or naan...
William G Says:
Not sure what’s happening to the restaurants in Monte Casino. They are overpriced and the food quality has seriously deteriorated. The prawn in the prawn curry were soft and so couldn’t eat it...
Saranne L Says:
We went there for supper and I struggle to eat hot food but mine was spicy and I could manage my chicken curry. We ordered one rice between the 2 of us and that was sufficient and also ordered some...