The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 134 reviews
Well that is my view. Try the specials of Springbok and Ostrich Tikka. Honestly it's all good and well worth the visit One of my regular places here
We had chicken korma and chicken tikka masala. Both meals were good, but they had no wow factor. From the first bite, you just want to say that, despite there is nothing to default our meal on, you...
Nora B Says:
This was a great Indian restaurant in the Montecasino. It reminded me of an upscale Indian restaurant in the US. Our server was very polite and the food was good. The portions were very good for the...