The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 141 reviews
Mark T Says:
The food here is very good with a spicy kick close to Bangladesh or even Kashmiri style in the UK. The waiters that served me were a pleasure and were an interesting chat whilst I enjoyed my meal...
Every time I visit Johannesburg, I visit Raj. Naan and butter chicken are delicious. Ask for advice and experiment.
very enjoyable experience, good food and service. lovely ambiance and welcoming. will definitely go back