The Raj does well to offer its guests an authentic Indian dining experience. With the use of fusions in flavour and spice, the restaurant represents elements of the culinary Indian legacy. The restaurant serves North Indian cuisine, plus guests can look forward to an elaborate wine menu, sure to suit guests’ meals immaculately. So for some North Indian cuisine and divine wine, The Raj is a great dining out option.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
The Raj is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways areas.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 136 reviews
Shuvam C Says:
Once u enter the place u find no one's there to greet u. U hv to wait for someone to come along. Then once seated the waiter comes after a few minutes with a frown. The starters were good. Bt the...
The Raj is located in a very convenient location right next to the Palazzo if you are staying there. For those who like good Indian food give this a try. While the food is great, the selections are...
Well that is my view. Try the specials of Springbok and Ostrich Tikka. Honestly it's all good and well worth the visit One of my regular places here