The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Restaurant Week 2017
- Unisa Has All The Tools To Make You A Crime-Fighting Hero
- Play Date Ideas
- Where To Find Outdoor Furniture
- Swimwear Boutiques In The City
- Getting To Know Caralishious
- Where To Find Awesome Gym Gear
- Swimming Schools In Joburg
- Homemade Baby Food Businesses
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Nanny/Au Pairing Agencies In Joburg
- Women's Day Spa Specials 2017
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 422 reviews
Good food, Friendly staff and no hassles. I would defiantly come back with my family so that they may experience the comfort and joyful experience. I was really made to feel good and the friendly...
I've stayed here more than five times and I always look forward to going to Reef. I have recommended this hotel to so many people in Botswana and they say its the best and I agree with them. We're...
It was with a little trepidation that I found out that I had been booked into an inner city hotel - the REEF HOTEL in Jo'burg, because some of the inner cities are scary at the best of times. What a...