The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- An Evening With Samthing Soweto
- Calling All Daredevils!
- Johannesburg International Mozart Festival
- Big 2017 Sporting Events
- Ultra South Africa 2017
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Why Not Join A Sports Club In The City?
- Where To Find Festive Holiday Fun For The Kids This December
- The Cosmo Experience New Years Eve Party
- Five Aftercare Centres In Joburg
- Unusual Extramural Activities For Your Kids
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 320 reviews
The homestead restaurant at the reef hotel. I absolutely loved the offering at this place. I took my team there for a lunch in December and was pleasantly surprised. The place is deceptively large...
Please treat guests with care and courtesy, no additional charges for parking Displayed room charges per night must not be different from what you get when you come to reception A price per night was...
We showed up at 9 AM knowing fully well it was way before check in time. We were received by Chipo like royalty. Bob took us upstairs and the reception gave us a room right away. Yes, there were...