The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 328 reviews
After 'roughing it' for 5 days at a safari lodge in Kruger we were delighted to stay here for 2 nights before our return flight to London. Our bedroom is magnificent ! We had our best night's sleep...
Maré O Says:
Easy access to businesses in Johannesburg. One of the most impressive things about the Reef, is there energy saving ,with lights that only goes on when they detect movement.The bar in the top has the...
friendly and helpful staff. super fast wifi. i only wish they had bar fridges in their rooms. had a few hiccups with my booking inclusion, i hope that wont happen again when i go there again. but all...