The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Restaurant Week 2017
- Unisa Has All The Tools To Make You A Crime-Fighting Hero
- Play Date Ideas
- Where To Find Outdoor Furniture
- Swimwear Boutiques In The City
- Getting To Know Caralishious
- Where To Find Awesome Gym Gear
- Swimming Schools In Joburg
- Homemade Baby Food Businesses
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Nanny/Au Pairing Agencies In Joburg
- Women's Day Spa Specials 2017
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 445 reviews
Great facility the workers are fantastic and the location is in the heart of the city.i will surely recommend this hotel to anyone looking forward to visit Jozi and SA as a whole.Great stuff,Big...
Stuff are so friendly and helpful the price is fair and special thanks to Yash the hotel manager really good friendly helpful and honest man the location of hotel is good the breakfast isn’t so...
Natasha Melany B Says:
Unacceptable that you can offer room with a leaking ceiling. We expected better value for money considering that this was a special occasion we should have received better. You need to review the...