The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Get Your Adrenalin Pumping At These Joburg Paintball Ranges
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Second Hand Book Stores
- Dance It Off With A Zumba Class
- Where To Donate Your Unwanted Stuff
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Historic Sites And Buildings To Visit
- Child-Friendly Restaurants
- You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 335 reviews
The staff is really helpful except for the lady manager from Zimbabwe who seemed to be very proud and unkind... decent food with good infrastructure .. extremely efficient shuttle service within 5kms...
Enjoyed my stay. It was a really comfortable and enjoyable experience. I have no complaints and I would gladly return if in the area as well as recommend the place to others. Continue to keep up the...
Would love for the breakfast to get much better, i love the mince that the restaurant serves. Love the place and like the cleanness of the rooms, will definitely be returning for another stay, Stay...