The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Snuggle Buddies
- The 411 On Car Seats
- Most-Loved Local Kids' Clothing Brands
- Our Top Kids' Furniture Stores
- Where to Get Your Custom-Designed Wedding Dress Made
- Must-Know Local Fashion Designers
- Baby-Proof Your Home
- WIN Something Delicious From The Biltong Board
- Get Ready For "Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2" Heading To Cinemas This May
- 2017 Mother’s Day Lunches in the City
- Mommy Influencer: Chatting With Vanilla Blonde's Bailey Schneider
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 355 reviews
The Reef Hotel is in the CBD. All the Staff are amazing. The breakfast is a mighty spread. The Homestead Restaurant serves up excellent food and the bars do great cocktails! The Hotel provides a free...
I enjoyed two nights at this central Johannesburg location and wasn't disappointed. The staff were most helpful and friendly, led during my stay by Michael. Great team of people here and the foox...
Len W Says:
I visited the website, looked wonderful. They promised city views. I even opted for the more expensive room and a special request for a high level room, what I got was a room on the 7th floor...