The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- African Summer Christmas Picnic & Carols
- Classic Car Show
- East Rand Crafters Market - Christmas Market
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Experience Festive Treks Or Explore Hogmanay This Holiday Season With Busabout
- Maya Jane Coles at Boiler Room
- Concrete, Cocktails & Canapés
- Mega Beer Tour
- Fournos Has Your Christmas Wrapped Up
- Step Into Summer With Soul
- Joburg Pride After Party
- Saturday Market With Live Entertainment
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 309 reviews
Dave M Says:
Rooms are great and immaculate. Staff extremely friendly, best for business travelers I think, but no complaints. Food was good and bar on the top floor was fun and had grea music. UBER had a...
My wife and I cannot forget the service in this hotel, taking us for a lift, small trip to the train station or the impeccable service by the manager Mr. Yash Athawale. The breakfast personnel, the...
Riaan v Says:
We represent a local government institution and four of our employees were in the fortunate position to go for training in JHB. Your establishment came highly recommended by the travel agency we make...