The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Homemade Baby Food Businesses
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Nanny/Au Pairing Agencies In Joburg
- Women's Day Spa Specials 2017
- Activities For Babies
- Feel Good Series #1
- Kids' Cooking Classes In Joburg
- More Than Just Rags & Lace
- Kids' Entertainment Under R100
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- 2nd Hakeem and Myma Belo-Osagie Public Lecture
- What The Health; The SA Premiere Screening (JHB)
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 402 reviews
The Reef is a very good hotel to stay in Johannesburg in one of the safest areas. Service is very good and transfers also and for a good price. Rooms are spacious and with industrial design. People...
The service there is remarkable and all staff members are friendly towards guests. I enjoyed my stay and the food also was good. My only concern is the gym, only if the gym could be expanded then 👍..
Nice place for business travel . Good restaurant , a bar on the rooftop offer some shows no weekends. The neighborhood is not safe and You shouldnt walk around alone. The Free Wi-Fi is Good , bug a...