The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
- Win A Fundraising Event At The Barnyard Theatre!
- Guide To Baby's First Haircut For Dad
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 377 reviews
Best service ever that's why I always choose the reef when in jhb . The service from the stuff from the door the best . Even when you want room service in your room it doesn't take time . You guys...
I would love to come back again because I never complained, not once,. The staff was accommodating, friendly and very respectful. Keep up the good standard. I will recommend you guys to any of my...
The parking area was an absolute nightmare. People should be warned about it in advance. After struggling through the parking, we were informed the next day that we could have parked in the opposite...