The Reef Hotel is designed with New York Loft-style inspiration. The hotel features rooms decorated with large black and white photographs, seating areas with padded chairs and espresso machines.
For dining, the hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine and South African dishes prepared from seasonal ingredients. Guests can also pair their meals with South African wine, or champagne.
The Reef Hotel is located so close to the Johannesburg’s City Hall, this can make for a fun afternoon of exploring the city.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Reasons Why You Should Support Local Florists
- Flight Centre Offers The Lowest Airfare, Guaranteed!
- Beauty Academies In Joburg
- All Things Geek In The City
- Human Rights Day
- Must-Visit Thai Food Joints
- Must-Know Orphanages
- What To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Get Your Adrenalin Pumping At These Joburg Paintball Ranges
- Local Fashion Boutiques
The Reef Hotel is located on Anderson Street in Marshalltown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 344 reviews
Wont see us again with the stench and blue eggs for breakfast dried out bacon and sausages you guys can take some lessons from graceland in secunda and it is cheaper and bigger and cleaner and fresher
Good services that you have and with the minor adjustments I believe you can do better, but aver all I am pleased with the service . The hotel is profdessiknal in approach but most of the issues are...
From the the services to the location was all fantastic. The best I have ever enjoy in my many visits to SA. My room was well furnished and on top of all i like the Rooftop bar. I wish it was open...