The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Snuggle Buddies
- The 411 On Car Seats
- Most-Loved Local Kids' Clothing Brands
- Our Top Kids' Furniture Stores
- Where to Get Your Custom-Designed Wedding Dress Made
- Must-Know Local Fashion Designers
- Baby-Proof Your Home
- WIN Something Delicious From The Biltong Board
- Get Ready For "Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2" Heading To Cinemas This May
- 2017 Mother’s Day Lunches in the City
- Mommy Influencer: Chatting With Vanilla Blonde's Bailey Schneider
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 60 reviews
Fatima G Says:
Food markets everyone craze and a great outing to try new and different things however are they losing their touch because too many same suppliers are at all the markets. 1 Fox Street - The Shed been...
This isn't gritty Inner City - it's slick and trendy with a bit of edge. Enjoyed the food stalls and the people watching. Nice beer at The Mad Giant and also a good time to be had at the Good Luck...
I was so pleased to have found this bar as it was fantastic, from radical design to great beers at Urbanology to a super good market. On the night I was there they had six bands playing which was...