The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Homemade Baby Food Businesses
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Nanny/Au Pairing Agencies In Joburg
- Women's Day Spa Specials 2017
- Activities For Babies
- Feel Good Series #1
- Kids' Cooking Classes In Joburg
- More Than Just Rags & Lace
- Kids' Entertainment Under R100
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- 2nd Hakeem and Myma Belo-Osagie Public Lecture
- What The Health; The SA Premiere Screening (JHB)
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 61 reviews
This precinct is an amazing gem in Jozi's CBD. Easy access from the M1/M2 freeway. Creative hub in the concrete jungle, with an art gallery, eateries and other outlets. Inspiring environment. Will be...
Fatima G Says:
Food markets everyone craze and a great outing to try new and different things however are they losing their touch because too many same suppliers are at all the markets. 1 Fox Street - The Shed been...
This isn't gritty Inner City - it's slick and trendy with a bit of edge. Enjoyed the food stalls and the people watching. Nice beer at The Mad Giant and also a good time to be had at the Good Luck...