The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Holiday Expo At Montecasino
- Mom Groups In Joburg
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 60 reviews
Fatima G Says:
Food markets everyone craze and a great outing to try new and different things however are they losing their touch because too many same suppliers are at all the markets. 1 Fox Street - The Shed been...
This isn't gritty Inner City - it's slick and trendy with a bit of edge. Enjoyed the food stalls and the people watching. Nice beer at The Mad Giant and also a good time to be had at the Good Luck...
I was so pleased to have found this bar as it was fantastic, from radical design to great beers at Urbanology to a super good market. On the night I was there they had six bands playing which was...