The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 57 reviews
Peter M Says:
Delightful. What a creative rework of a previously rundown area. It's got so much going for it. All kinds of food, a working brewery, and lots of atmosphere. It's ruined a bit by the musician in the...
First things first - I wanted to know more than anything else where I would need to park to visit the venue. Unlike many of the other hip hang out places in downtown Johannesburg, parking is...
Bongie K Says:
I expected it to be a little more African, outside of the ridiculously priced stalls selling Africa style goods the food section was a let down but none the less okay. I had been wanting to go for...