The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Indian-Henna Inspired Royal Icing Class
- Speed Dating Events For The Singles In The City
- UB40’s 25th SA anniversary tour ft. Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Rapunzel - Pretoria
- Peppa Pig Live in S.A
- Incubus Supporting Acts For Pretoria Show
- Q&A With Restaurant Mosaic's New Sommelier
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment