The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Toyota Warrior Race #1
- Cooler Boxing Day
- Get Your Last-Minute Christmas Shopping Done At SHF!
- Jazz night!
- Olá Pretoria! Afro-Brazilian Festival
- Park Acoustics
- Don’t Miss This Special Festive Offer At SHF
- Gin & Tonic Festival
- Slip Into Summer With SHF
- The Holi One-Colour Festival
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment