The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Student Bars In Pretoria
- Pamper Yourself At These Spas In Pretoria
- Lekker Live Music Venues To Check Out
- Hipster Hangouts In Pretoria
- Dozi LIVE
- Avril vs Pink Tribute Show
- Vintage Square Thrift Fair
- Funked Up Fridays at Presleys
- Jesse Clegg at Die Blou Hond
- The Pretoria Wedding Expo
- Karou Charou Comedy Showcase
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment