The theatre complex was designed to showcase arts of every genre and houses a complete range of industry support services under one roof. As a hub for the performing arts it embodies the history of its conception, the passion in its creation, the skill and talent of its performers and the delight, inspiration and excitement of its patrons.The theatre also serves as a venue for events such as conferences, exhibitions and private functions.
To find out more about the State Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Flair Baby and Toddler Market
- Irene Village Market
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
- Robert Kiyosaki coming to South Africa at National Achievers Congress
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
- Winter Warmer Deals To Keep The Chill At Bay This Season
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- Hire A Vintage Car For Your Wedding Day
In the heart of Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, the South African State Theatre is the greatest performing arts facility in Africa.
Venue Name:The State Theatre
301 Church Street, Pretoria, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment