Fancy a restaurant who pays homage to the best local and international beer and wine? All the while providing gorgeous, seasonal, and fresh food in an exquisite setting? Then The Steamworks Craft Beer Gastropub is the place to go.
Best known for their craft beer and burgers, The Steamworks was founded by Thomas Hughes and Martin Jakoby. With Thom’s expertise in the kitchen, an organic sense of style, attentive attention to detail and high grade service, The Steamworks has succeeded in making their ‘A’ in the SA restaurant and bar market. So grab a few friends and/ or family and give The Steamworks a try.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
The Steamworks Gastropub is located on Forest Road, corner Sunset Avenue in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 60 reviews
We decided on this place more for its looks than anything else primarily. Drink selection is great and atmosphere delivers. Food looks awesome so I will definitely be back! Service can be slow when...
We visited Steamworks for a Sunday lunch. When we arrived it felt as if they were still busy setting up. Luckily we were very relaxed so it did not really bother us. The waiter tried his best to sell...
Karolien C Says:
My sister and I visited the Steamworks, we loved the decor, good atmosphere, good service, the foccacia balls is a must have! Other than the cauliflower cheese not being available, the service was...