Fancy a restaurant who pays homage to the best local and international beer and wine? All the while providing gorgeous, seasonal, and fresh food in an exquisite setting? Then The Steamworks Craft Beer Gastropub is the place to go.
Best known for their craft beer and burgers, The Steamworks was founded by Thomas Hughes and Martin Jakoby. With Thom’s expertise in the kitchen, an organic sense of style, attentive attention to detail and high grade service, The Steamworks has succeeded in making their ‘A’ in the SA restaurant and bar market. So grab a few friends and/ or family and give The Steamworks a try.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
The Steamworks Gastropub is located on Forest Road, corner Sunset Avenue in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 57 reviews
Karolien C Says:
My sister and I visited the Steamworks, we loved the decor, good atmosphere, good service, the foccacia balls is a must have! Other than the cauliflower cheese not being available, the service was...
Corlia V Says:
Service was terrible... all waitrons were inside cluttered together chatting. It was difficult to get their attention! We could not see any manager doing his rounds either?
Denzil S Says:
Was there Saturday evening, it must have been just before the rush because it was quieter than I expected it would be. Our waiter Archie was a great sport and served us well. Friday's they have happy...