Fancy a restaurant who pays homage to the best local and international beer and wine? All the while providing gorgeous, seasonal, and fresh food in an exquisite setting? Then The Steamworks Craft Beer Gastropub is the place to go.
Best known for their craft beer and burgers, The Steamworks was founded by Thomas Hughes and Martin Jakoby. With Thom’s expertise in the kitchen, an organic sense of style, attentive attention to detail and high grade service, The Steamworks has succeeded in making their ‘A’ in the SA restaurant and bar market. So grab a few friends and/ or family and give The Steamworks a try.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch
- An enchanted musical experience: The Sound of Music
- Flavours Of The City
- The Illusionists 2.0 Will Is Heading To South Africa!
The Steamworks Gastropub is located on Forest Road, corner Sunset Avenue in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 66 reviews
Chris B Says:
What was supposed to be a quick drink turned into a few hours of drinks and snacks and bar food and laughter - the decor is brilliant (Steampunk) and the food was great, and the bar service really...
Eloize M Says:
Had some really good craft beers and a delightful pizza. Would love to go back soon. Service was tad slow
Although things started off very well at Steamworks, I feel that somehow they've started to drop the ball. As a regular customer there since they opened, I used to go there for the great decor and...