Fancy a restaurant who pays homage to the best local and international beer and wine? All the while providing gorgeous, seasonal, and fresh food in an exquisite setting? Then The Steamworks Craft Beer Gastropub is the place to go.
Best known for their craft beer and burgers, The Steamworks was founded by Thomas Hughes and Martin Jakoby. With Thom’s expertise in the kitchen, an organic sense of style, attentive attention to detail and high grade service, The Steamworks has succeeded in making their ‘A’ in the SA restaurant and bar market. So grab a few friends and/ or family and give The Steamworks a try.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
The Steamworks Gastropub is located on Forest Road, corner Sunset Avenue in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 63 reviews
Tasca K Says:
Grabbed a couple of drinks with some friends on a Saturday night and eventually getting home well after midnight! Absolutely great vibes, great music, great drinks and the waiters were all excellent...
Lovely spot in Pineslopes. Good craft beer, great food and good attentive service. Variety of different pub food and a main menu. Seems popular for Friday and Saturday nights and a mixed crowd.
Nice vibe! Went out on a windy Friday night, stopped here for a few drinks and decided to eat there as well. Various options to choose from on the menu, nice drinks selection too. Great pizza's and...