The Taphouse Pub serves a wide range of drinks including craft beer on tap and an offering of small, tasty meals with weekly specials. It’s the ideal venue for regulars, visitors, sport watchers and ladies out for a meal or a drink with friends. The restaurant brings about a cosy atmosphere, that makes patrons feel at home while they enjoy their meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Urban Grind
- The Parkhurst Village Fair
- Milkshakes and Yummies
- Sugar 'n Ice
- Indulge In OTT #FreakShakes At Craft!
- Nice Is Just What Its Name Suggests
- Spa 88
- Sherbet Angel Studio Salon and Boutique
The Taphouse Pub is a tasteful, eclectic combination of restaurant and pub, situated in the heart of the Parkhurst.
Venue Name:The Taphouse Pub
4th Avenue, Shop 2, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 14h00 - 23h00, Friday: 12h00 - 00h00 Saturday: 11h00 - 00h00, Sunday: 11h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining