The Teatro can accommodate 1 870 people at full capacity and is one of the largest lyric theaters in the world. Despite the vast number of seats, the Teatro has an unmistakable intimacy and no seat is further than 33 meters from the stage. Situated in the outdoor section of Montecasino, this theater venue provides the perfect venue for some of the finest local and international productions.
To find out more about The Teatro at Montecasino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
The Teatro at Montecasino opened its doors in May 2007 and since then has proved to be a prime theater destination, featuring Musical, Dance, Drama or Comedy entertainment options.
Venue Name:The Teatro
Montecasino Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment