The Teatro can accommodate 1 870 people at full capacity and is one of the largest lyric theaters in the world. Despite the vast number of seats, the Teatro has an unmistakable intimacy and no seat is further than 33 meters from the stage. Situated in the outdoor section of Montecasino, this theater venue provides the perfect venue for some of the finest local and international productions.
To find out more about The Teatro at Montecasino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
The Teatro at Montecasino opened its doors in May 2007 and since then has proved to be a prime theater destination, featuring Musical, Dance, Drama or Comedy entertainment options.
Venue Name:The Teatro
Montecasino Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment