Whether you want traditional afternoon tea or are planning something to mark some of life’s treasured moments, The Tea Room offers you a delightful venue to host such events. From stork parties, kitchen teas to birthday and kids parties, you can spoil yourself and your guests with delectable cupcakes, decadent cakes and sweet or savoury tartlets, along with a relaxing cup of tea. If all you want is to just kick back and relax, then try out their traditional English high tea. Booking is essential. though.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
The Tea Room is located at Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Tree Room – Crabtree & Evelyn
Shop 147, Design Quarter,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday – Saturday: 15h00 – 21h00 , Sunday: 12h00 – 20h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café