Whether you want traditional afternoon tea or are planning something to mark some of life’s treasured moments, The Tea Room offers you a delightful venue to host such events. From stork parties, kitchen teas to birthday and kids parties, you can spoil yourself and your guests with delectable cupcakes, decadent cakes and sweet or savoury tartlets, along with a relaxing cup of tea. If all you want is to just kick back and relax, then try out their traditional English high tea. Booking is essential. though.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
The Tea Room is located at Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Tree Room – Crabtree & Evelyn
Shop 147, Design Quarter,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday – Saturday: 15h00 – 21h00 , Sunday: 12h00 – 20h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café