Whether you want traditional afternoon tea or are planning something to mark some of life’s treasured moments, The Tea Room offers you a delightful venue to host such events. From stork parties, kitchen teas to birthday and kids parties, you can spoil yourself and your guests with delectable cupcakes, decadent cakes and sweet or savoury tartlets, along with a relaxing cup of tea. If all you want is to just kick back and relax, then try out their traditional English high tea. Booking is essential. though.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
The Tea Room is located at Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Tree Room – Crabtree & Evelyn
Shop 147, Design Quarter,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday – Saturday: 15h00 – 21h00 , Sunday: 12h00 – 20h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café