Whether you want traditional afternoon tea or are planning something to mark some of life’s treasured moments, The Tea Room offers you a delightful venue to host such events. From stork parties, kitchen teas to birthday and kids parties, you can spoil yourself and your guests with delectable cupcakes, decadent cakes and sweet or savoury tartlets, along with a relaxing cup of tea. If all you want is to just kick back and relax, then try out their traditional English high tea. Booking is essential. though.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
The Tea Room is located at Design Quarter, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:The Tree Room – Crabtree & Evelyn
Shop 147, Design Quarter,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday – Saturday: 15h00 – 21h00 , Sunday: 12h00 – 20h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café