The Victory Theatre
July to December
Experience true Africa, watch dances that have been performed for
hundreds of years – from the Venda Snake Dance to the fury of the
traditional Zulu tribal dancing. Relive the energy of Sophiatown. Live
the adventure of the gold miners and their intense gumboot dancing.
Experience the remarkable journey traveled to the current sounds and
dances of Kwaito.
Africa Umoja – The Spirit of Togetherness, the tale of South Africa, its
people and their song. Performing at the new Victory Theatre Complex.
After the show dine in the Victory African Restaurant and experience the flavours of
true Mama Africa.
Tuesday – Sunday at 20h00
Matinee shows on Saturday and Sunday at 15h00
Tickets range in price from R50 – R200 and are available through Computicket.
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
- The Quirkiest Stationery To Get You Ready For School
- Nautical Adventures At The Vaal
- Mountain Biking In The Vredefort Dome
- River Rafting Down The Vaal
- The Best Waffles In Town
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- BGR Contending For The Jozi Burger Belt
- Exploring Geneva
- Café Hemingways Review
- Celebrating World Photo Day With Top Jozi Photographers
- The Coolest Food Trucks in Johannesburg