The Victory Theatre
July to December
Experience true Africa, watch dances that have been performed for
hundreds of years – from the Venda Snake Dance to the fury of the
traditional Zulu tribal dancing. Relive the energy of Sophiatown. Live
the adventure of the gold miners and their intense gumboot dancing.
Experience the remarkable journey traveled to the current sounds and
dances of Kwaito.
Africa Umoja – The Spirit of Togetherness, the tale of South Africa, its
people and their song. Performing at the new Victory Theatre Complex.
After the show dine in the Victory African Restaurant and experience the flavours of
true Mama Africa.
Tuesday – Sunday at 20h00
Matinee shows on Saturday and Sunday at 15h00
Tickets range in price from R50 – R200 and are available through Computicket.
- The Moustaches of Netflix
- Music Interview: December Streets
- WIN A Fragrance From Paco Rabanne
- Jozi Kids Talk Heritage, Food and Fun
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Come & Dine With SHF For 20% Less
- Have Your Cover Photo on Our Facebook Page
- Eat These Foods And Stay Healthy This Winter
- Freelance Lifestyle Journalists - Cape Town
- Freedom Day Special: In The Chair With Freedom Hair