The Victory Theatre
July to December
Experience true Africa, watch dances that have been performed for
hundreds of years – from the Venda Snake Dance to the fury of the
traditional Zulu tribal dancing. Relive the energy of Sophiatown. Live
the adventure of the gold miners and their intense gumboot dancing.
Experience the remarkable journey traveled to the current sounds and
dances of Kwaito.
Africa Umoja – The Spirit of Togetherness, the tale of South Africa, its
people and their song. Performing at the new Victory Theatre Complex.
After the show dine in the Victory African Restaurant and experience the flavours of
true Mama Africa.
Tuesday – Sunday at 20h00
Matinee shows on Saturday and Sunday at 15h00
Tickets range in price from R50 – R200 and are available through Computicket.
- BGR Contending For The Jozi Burger Belt
- Exploring Geneva
- Café Hemingways Review
- Celebrating World Photo Day With Top Jozi Photographers
- The Coolest Food Trucks in Johannesburg
- Top Outdoor Activities In Amsterdam
- The Jazz Maniac's Restaurant
- Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
- Classic Indian Food Made With Love At Thali
- Birches Backpacker Lodge
- Village Green Guesthouse
- Life on 3rd Guesthouse