The Whippet is formed around the ethos of a lifestyle approach to business; where they celebrate the butchers, the barristers, the bakers, the growers, the business men and women and the artists who make neighbourhoods tick. Pop into The Whippet for that first cup of premium roasted coffee and some breakfast in the morning, or feast on scrumptious cakes or a relaxed lunch.
All of the food is made from scratch and the newest addition to their menu is a range of gluten-free cakes. Going beyond the requirements of a normal coffee shop, The Whippet also offers barista courses for coffee enthusiasts, locally made and sourced designer products as well as cake Tuesdays!
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Rosto Is Your New Italian Street Food Connection
- Basecamp, Linden's New Shared Office Space
- Fifty Five Linden Set To Bring Chic Apartment Living To The Up-And-Coming Neighbourhood Of Linden
- Tour The Culinary World Without Leaving Linden
- Linden's A La Bouffe Has A New Menu And We're Loving It
- The Linden Market
- A Chat With Sean Ackermann of Ritual Cafe
- Explore Linden
- New Steampunk Themed Choo Choo Junction To Join Linden Restaurants
- The Boys Catering
- A New Market Is Opening In Linden!
The Whippet is located in Linden.
Venue Name:The Whippet
34 Seventh street, Linden, 2198 Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Mon – Thu 6:30 AM to 4 PM | Fri - 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM | Sat - 7 AM to 3 PM | Sun - Closed
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 137 reviews
This place gets quickly fast so best to come early as no bookings.Breakfast was delicious ,I had Benedict and service was efficient
My friend and I stopped at The Whippet for a quick coffee on a Saturday morning. It was bustling but we were seated promptly and our coffees arrived in good time. The coffee was strong and served...
Costa our waiter attended to us well. Food was excellently prepared and delicious. The setting is casual and comfortable but you have to get there early as the service is on a first come first serve...