The Rosebank Sunday Market offers an amazing selection of food, handmade gifts and porcelain, entertainment and much more.
This market has a variety of artisan goods which are unique and perfect for individuals who are looking for collectible items.
Drop by the Sunday Market to gather organic ingredients for that dinner party, grab a take-away or socialize and peruse through a collection of art that is ready for a spot on your wall!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
The Rosebank Sunday market is located on the 4th floor (parking area) in Rosebank Mall.
Venue Name:Rosebank Sunday Market
Cradock Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every last Friday and Saturday of the month, 10:00AM to 17.00PM.
Price Range:Free entrance