The Rosebank Sunday Market offers an amazing selection of food, handmade gifts and porcelain, entertainment and much more.
This market has a variety of artisan goods which are unique and perfect for individuals who are looking for collectible items.
Drop by the Sunday Market to gather organic ingredients for that dinner party, grab a take-away or socialize and peruse through a collection of art that is ready for a spot on your wall!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
The Rosebank Sunday market is located on the 4th floor (parking area) in Rosebank Mall.
Venue Name:Rosebank Sunday Market
Cradock Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every last Friday and Saturday of the month, 10:00AM to 17.00PM.
Price Range:Free entrance