The Rosebank Sunday Market offers an amazing selection of food, handmade gifts and porcelain, entertainment and much more.
This market has a variety of artisan goods which are unique and perfect for individuals who are looking for collectible items.
Drop by the Sunday Market to gather organic ingredients for that dinner party, grab a take-away or socialize and peruse through a collection of art that is ready for a spot on your wall!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
The Rosebank Sunday market is located on the 4th floor (parking area) in Rosebank Mall.
Venue Name:Rosebank Sunday Market
Cradock Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every last Friday and Saturday of the month, 10:00AM to 17.00PM.
Price Range:Free entrance