The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
- The Soweto Deep House Festival
- GOGO Music pres. CORE at Kitcheners
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 182 reviews
This place has excellent ribs and steaks. The prices are on par with quality red meat places but it is worth it. the place was around for about 50 years for a reason :)
Leon M Says:
very good steak, and ribs, the beer is on tap and good, they also have a smokers bar, the staff know their stuff and serve you with a friendly smile and good advice
The best streak in town, and they understand what "Blue" means ! The food is honest, great quality, well prepared to your request, and the staff a friendly, accommodating and very efficient.