The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Ready, Steady, Wok! Simply Asia Celebrity Cook-Off
- Don't Miss The Action-Packed Holiday Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino This April
- A Toast To Our 600th Edition
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 213 reviews
Deborah C Says:
Just love the steak, the onion rings and the special juice that comes with the steak. It's our families 1st choice. Like to sit inside in the original part of the Thundergun. The bar area seems...
Great ribs with onion rings and chips or veg, huge portions fabulous basting, Love ribs you have to go here!
We had the privilege to visit this exceptional place three times now..... and will soon be back, God willing.... Service is great, the food even better.. the waiters,as good as the best I have...