The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Black Panther In 4DX? Yup, Nu Metro Has Your Back
- What's Up With Brian Lara Rum Eatery In Linden
- Big Name Tattoo Artists Flock To South Africa
- Food Pairing
- Moeng Winery Gala Dinner
- Culture 011
- The National Launches A Brand-New Bar Snack Menu
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 254 reviews
We decided to eat here on our guide's recommendation and also because it was very close to the place we were staying. I ordered a fillet medium and it was served on a hot plate done perfectly! I...
this restaurant has been around for ever!! it was one of the original steak house in Johannesburg and has remained a firm favorite through the years with both kids and adults alike! their ribs are...
A traditionalist in the food 🥘industry. Great ribs... had the Mary Lou, tasty and a great portion. The chocolate brownie is tasty and a great choice. Lovely ambience and certainly a favorite with...