The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Mutters Dog Day
- Tortoise and Hare Night Run
- Mental Health Fun Walk For Mandela Day
- The Urban Garden Farmer's Market
- The Polar Bear Swim
- July In Jozi
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Open Your World With Flight Centre
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Cosmo Mall's Cosmic Kids School Holiday Fun Programme
- Alpha True Craft Breaks The Mould And Mixes Things Up
- Delight Your Senses With 'Paris Can Wait' At Cinemas This June
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 227 reviews
A good example of sticking to what you know best. Excellent steak and ribs consistently over the years with great service from waiters and management.
Group of 8 men had dinner and fellowship at this steakhouse spot the main order was the eatery's speciality mega rib platter this was outstanding in every respect and the group enjoyed it...
Clive N Says:
My family and I have been eating here since it opened in 1968. Although I've liv d abroad for 0 years, I always go back to the Thundergin for a steak (or the occasional prawns) when visiting family...