The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Have You Heard? Aero Hits SA Fashion Week Colab
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
- Summer Vine Festival
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Glenshiel Christmas Fair
- Trick or Treat at Northmead Square
- Top Sweet Shops in Johannesburg
- Don't Miss These Unbelievable Deals From Flight Centre
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 242 reviews
Maria D Says:
Went here on Sunday for brunch. All dishes were great except for the calamari. It was tasteless. No lemon or butter or anything used to fry with. Seems it was flash fried in a meat pan or something...
Great steaks and burgers, but a very noisy restaurant - great family restaurant and their ribs are the best in town - as is their eisbein. You need to book on a weekend or you will stand in a queue...
We ate here tonight and I was looking so forward to the beef ribs. Last time we ate there the ribs were incredible. I was unfortunately very disappointed. They were tough and sinewy. I told the...