Thyme On Nicol is an unassuming spot with a deliciously diverse yet affordable menu which include toasties, coffee, salads, smash-burgers, fish cakes and decent sushi (straight from their sushi bar!) to name a few. Situated at Pick n Pay on William Nicol Drive, the restaurant serves fresh produce from the supermarket itself. So it would be advisable to have an eating session at Thyme on Nicol before you start shopping! The food here maintains a high standard, and offers a meal for any occasion.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Thyme on Nicol is located in Pick n Pay itself, at the corner of William Nicol and Republic Road.
Venue Name:Thyme On Nicol
Corner William Nicol and Republic Road, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 07h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 07h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 83 reviews
Thyme on Nicol is a lovely spot for a light lunch or a breakfast. I went there with a friend for lunch recently and had a very tasty salad. The service is good, the food is fresh and the menu is...
Ordered "Soft and Creamy" scrambled eggs - got hard and not creamed broken omelette. The eggs had not been introduced to a whisk or even a fork. 1st coffee cold - second was fine. The store was busy...
I had breakfast this morning at Thyme before doing my groceries. The traditional breakfast is always a winner and of course is very filling. The only complaint I have is that the service was quite...