Thyme On Nicol is an unassuming spot with a deliciously diverse yet affordable menu which include toasties, coffee, salads, smash-burgers, fish cakes and decent sushi (straight from their sushi bar!) to name a few. Situated at Pick n Pay on William Nicol Drive, the restaurant serves fresh produce from the supermarket itself. So it would be advisable to have an eating session at Thyme on Nicol before you start shopping! The food here maintains a high standard, and offers a meal for any occasion.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Thyme on Nicol is located in Pick n Pay itself, at the corner of William Nicol and Republic Road.
Venue Name:Thyme On Nicol
Corner William Nicol and Republic Road, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 07h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 07h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 76 reviews
Caryn B Says:
We sat outside in the delightful highveld winter sun for an extended brunch. Service was good but unobtrusive. Vegetarian options were crisp,fresh and tasty. The coffee strong and well prepared...
John B Says:
Thyme does not serve dinner so the menu items are largely light but imaginative and unfailingly good. It is a.popular meeting place for social lunches. The sushi is reasonably good and particularly...
We used to love coming to this place. Such a great location, great vibe, interesting menu. We come back time and again. But this last visit tells me that they have let standards slip. I ordered a...