Thyme On Nicol is an unassuming spot with a deliciously diverse yet affordable menu which include toasties, coffee, salads, smash-burgers, fish cakes and decent sushi (straight from their sushi bar!) to name a few. Situated at Pick n Pay on William Nicol Drive, the restaurant serves fresh produce from the supermarket itself. So it would be advisable to have an eating session at Thyme on Nicol before you start shopping! The food here maintains a high standard, and offers a meal for any occasion.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
Thyme on Nicol is located in Pick n Pay itself, at the corner of William Nicol and Republic Road.
Venue Name:Thyme On Nicol
Corner William Nicol and Republic Road, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 07h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 07h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 86 reviews
Sharon P Says:
Had a scrumptious breakfast which was heavenly. Fresh ingredients and very tasty. Service was good as well and exceptional value for money. Needs a “zhoosh” though. Scuffed furniture, worn cushion...
Food always fresh and well priced. Big selection for the family and nice venue. The salads are very inventive and I love the breakfasts
William G Says:
They served suchi and great light meals. Good professional service with friendly waiters and a good place to go before shopping at pick and pay. Recommended.