Tony’s is a Chinese take away restaurant and sushi bar. Their food prices are friendly on the pocket and their food quick to deliver. The menu comprises of traditional chow mein, chow fan and Thai food dishes. Plus Tony’s uses Kingklip for their fish dishes, which is a great option. Their sushi menu is quite vast and is sold at a reasonable price. Also, Tony’s stocks Chinese beer which is rather refreshing and on half price on Sundays.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Tony’s is a Chinese restaurant located in Petervale Shopping Centre, Bryanston.