Topo Gigio is an Italian restaurant that is known for its great food and trendy ambience. They offer guests the best in Italian classics; their wood fired oven pizzas have patrons coming back for more. There are over 30 pizza options to choose from, so you will be spoiled for choice.
If your palate yearns for something other than pizza, the menu at Topo Gigio surely will satisfy any taste with other options like pasta, pita breads and salads available. A particular patron favorite is the haloumi and avocado salad.
Topo Gigio has an excellent inexpensive wine list, so why not indulge and enjoy your meal a with a glass or two?
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Drink And Draw
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Champagne & Delicious Dishes All-Round
- State 5 In Greenside Just Changed Coffee Forever
- Gourmet Burgers Galore At Dukes Burgers
- Get Into Shape With BODYTEC®!
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- 10and5 Lawn Games Tournament for Creatives
- Village Fair Bakery
Topo Gigio is located in the trendy area of Greenside.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 28 reviews
Neil N Says:
This is an amazing chill out spot if you in Joburg and got half price specials on jugs. You should definitely try it
We were starving after walking around in the Zoo most afternoon, so we first caught the attention of how busy it was as we walked past the restaurant on the street. All those patrons could not be...
Been to Topo twice. Once, about a year ago and the food was palatable. This last visit was a total bust. Ordered the prawn pasta and got a canned tomato like sauce with tiny, and I mean tiny, shrimps...