Tribal Blue is currently one of the fastest growing Scuba Dive Clubs in Gauteng and they are offering a trip to dive in Aliwal for only R 1150, as well as a Scuba diving courses from as little as R1695. Join their newsletter and stand in line to win a free diving course.
Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, do what you want to do; because you have only one life, and only one chance to do all the things you want to do. The essence of who we are. Step into a life of freedom, space and your rules. We believe in living a balanced life. That is ensuring you balance you work life, family life, and spiritual life with your physical and mental health.
Why not enroll on one of our dive courses and change the way you spend your time.
• Learn to dive for as little as R 1695
• We have a trip to dive in Aliwal for only R 1150.00
• Win a Dive course for Free
Open Water (Learn to Dive)
Prices are dependant on the size of your group:
STANDARD OPEN WATER COURSE R2250 each
GROUP OF 2 PEOPLE R2020 each
GROUP OF 3 PEOPLE R1845 each
GROUP OF 4 PEOPLE OR MORE R1695 each
Courses starting every Monday, and you can be qualified in Seven days.
The above includes:
• Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor
• 5 dives held in confined water (swimming pool) conducted over 2 sessions
• Full use of BCD, regulator and cylinder
• Air fills for the confined water sessions
• Registration with PADI International Limited
• Course material i.e. Manual, dive table, dive table manual and log pages which is yours to keep
• 4 dives and 4 air fills for qualifying dives at Miracle Waters or Bass Lake
• Excludes personal snorkeling gear (Wetsuit, Mask, fins and Snorkel, available for Purchase from Tribal Blue at special rates for course attendees), entrance to above facilities and transport.
24th February 2006 to 26th February 2006
GET AWAY from it all and let’s “Return to the water…”
Aliwal Shoal GETAWAY:
R1150 per person sharing 2 nights 3 dives:
• Three (3) Dives, Two (2) Nights
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Buddy Members R 1 150.00 per person sharing
Non-divers ask for our special rates for you there’s lots to do while the divers go diving. You can upgrade to three nights and four dives, arrive on the Thursday night for only another R 445 and get another 2 dives included.
We will be staying in up-market luxury accommodation with 5 star international cuisine, which will give you the peace and tranquility you need for a “get away from it all” holiday. It has a spacious sun deck perched high above the palmed driveway gives a 180-degree breath taking view of one of South Africa’s prime dive site’s Aliwal Shoal.
Besides being the final resting place of The Produce and Nebo Wrecks, Aliwal Shoal is the breeding ground of the famous Ragged Tooth Shark. Many other species such as The Great White Shark, Copper Shark, Zambezi or Bull Shark, Whale Shark and Dusky can be seasonally found here.
The Guest House has a position that is unequaled on this stretch of the coast and you will enjoy the splendid view of the sun rising above the sea at dawn. At dusk one can star gaze in the hope of spotting a satellite while sharing a cocktail or two with friends at our fully stocked pub on the sun deck.
Book now as space is very limited. Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis. Those who pay their deposits will guarantee their space.
Terms and conditions:
• 50% Deposit on booking, and the other 50% one week before the time.
• Cancellation within 14 days of the departure date will result in forfeiting the deposit.
Join our mailing list and you could win a dive course for free.
Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Join the mailing list” in the subject line, and then tell us whyyou want to learn to dive, or why you started diving. If you are not diving yet we will teach you. If you are, you can win an Advanced course or One Specialty free.
Competition closes end of February 2006 and the winner will be notified via email and published on the Joburg.co.za website by the second week in March 2006.