Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar is a Japanese restaurant started by a Taiwanese and Cantonese couple in 2000. They specialises in authentic Japanese cuisine. Tsuyu’s menu includes sushi, crisp tempuras, teppanyaki stirfries, authentic donburis, soup noodles and so much more. The restaurant’s aim is to provide quality Japanese food at affordable pricing. Should you wish to host a function at the restaurant, all you need to do is call in for a booking and they will be happy to help.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Rd & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:11h30 - 15h00 & 17h00 -22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
Once our favourite restaurant, we gave Tsuyu a break for a year whilst they moved shop & sorted themselves out as the old restaurant was filthy & going down hill fast. We went back for a retry & it...
Tsuyu is our family favourite. Nice menu which is great for lunch or dinner. Not sure what to eat they always help with other options, keeping every one happy with choices from traditional to a bit...
They had a few Non-sushi options so suited me while the rest of the family enjoy Sushi. A bit pricy if you let the kids choose at will, but service very good and extensive menu. Everyone commented on...