Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar is a Japanese restaurant started by a Taiwanese and Cantonese couple in 2000. They specialises in authentic Japanese cuisine. Tsuyu’s menu includes sushi, crisp tempuras, teppanyaki stirfries, authentic donburis, soup noodles and so much more. The restaurant’s aim is to provide quality Japanese food at affordable pricing. Should you wish to host a function at the restaurant, all you need to do is call in for a booking and they will be happy to help.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Rd & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:11h30 - 15h00 & 17h00 -22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
Once our favourite restaurant, we gave Tsuyu a break for a year whilst they moved shop & sorted themselves out as the old restaurant was filthy & going down hill fast. We went back for a retry & it...
Len L Says:
Tsuyu is our family favourite. Nice menu which is great for lunch or dinner. Not sure what to eat they always help with other options, keeping every one happy with choices from traditional to a bit...
They had a few Non-sushi options so suited me while the rest of the family enjoy Sushi. A bit pricy if you let the kids choose at will, but service very good and extensive menu. Everyone commented on...