Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar is a Japanese restaurant started by a Taiwanese and Cantonese couple in 2000. They specialises in authentic Japanese cuisine. Tsuyu’s menu includes sushi, crisp tempuras, teppanyaki stirfries, authentic donburis, soup noodles and so much more. The restaurant’s aim is to provide quality Japanese food at affordable pricing. Should you wish to host a function at the restaurant, all you need to do is call in for a booking and they will be happy to help.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Tsuyu Teppanyaki Bar
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Rd & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:11h30 - 15h00 & 17h00 -22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
Once our favourite restaurant, we gave Tsuyu a break for a year whilst they moved shop & sorted themselves out as the old restaurant was filthy & going down hill fast. We went back for a retry & it...
Tsuyu is our family favourite. Nice menu which is great for lunch or dinner. Not sure what to eat they always help with other options, keeping every one happy with choices from traditional to a bit...
They had a few Non-sushi options so suited me while the rest of the family enjoy Sushi. A bit pricy if you let the kids choose at will, but service very good and extensive menu. Everyone commented on...