Twist Restaurant is a stylish, 4-star restaurant that serves African and Asian cuisine. Their menu includes breakfast, lunch and dinner serving traditional dishes including a variety of wholesome homegrown dishes, seafood, mouth-watering fresh meats and vegetable dishes. The sophisticated buffet caters to all sorts of tastes and even caters for those with special dietary needs.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South
- Get Your Lunch Box Treats Sorted And Stand A Chance Of Winning!
- Great Offices Spaces In Joburg
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2017!
- Your Date Night/Day Sorted – Date Ideas In The City
- Thompsons Has The Perfect Romantic Escape
- Get Your Valentine’s Day Shopping Sorted With Bagmee
- Cafes To Cycle To
- Where To Find The Wedding Dress Of Your Dreams
- Explore The City By Bike
Twist Restaurant is located within Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel in Marshalltown.
Venue Name:Twist Restaurant
54 Marshall Street, Cnr. Marshall & Ferreira, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 6h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R400 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 191 reviews
The hotel was a last minute, great value booking. They offered an airport transfer for an extra fee (500rand), local shuttle for free, breakfast was included, pool, restaurant & bar. Rooms were...
Volker N Says:
It's a nice hotel with large rooms even suitable for longer stays. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice. The restaurany..slightly over average, but nothing special. Only disadvantage of...
Stayed here for work. The location is in a Central city suburb of Johannesburg. For the less avid traveller this may be a little confronting as inner city Joburg has a bad reputation. That being...