We know, we know… this is the best recipe ever! After discovering this, we decided we’re never making real pancakes again.
- 1 mashed banana (super ripe)
- 2 large free range eggs
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Ground flaxseed (this really helps hold the mixture together)
- Vanilla extract
- All-natural maple syrup
- Raw organic honey
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Mix the banana and eggs together.
- Add optional extras if you like.
- Put a teaspoon of coconut oil in a pan on low-medium heat.
- Add a little bit of pancake batter to the pan.
- Let the batter set for one minute (or when the centre bubbles), then flip it.
Tip: Pressed for time? Then use a blender to mix up your ingredients.
By Candice May