For all of your stationery and bedroom décor needs, Typo offers a number of quirky, funky, and interesting products for school, the office, and even your home.
You can expect to see a selection of colourful and fun pens and pencils, patterned and glitzy diaries and notebooks, printed pillows, creative stationery accessories, and a variety of décor items that will add a splash of uniqueness to your rooms.
- Rock Da Shades Carnival
- Keep Cool At These Water Parks
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Hire Your Dream Wedding Dress
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL
- Babsy Mlangeni and Joe Nina to light up the Birchwood stage
- The H2O Original Party Will Be Making Waves Once Again
- South Africa's Children Book Fair 2017
- The Gautrain To Add lines and Stations
- One Night Only At Nicci Beach
- Burning Beach - The Fire Of Love
- UrbaNite 17
Typo has a range of quirky and fun stationery and décor to add a little uniqueness to your home or office.
Venue Name:Typo – East Rand Mall
Shop No. 108, East Rand Mall, Bentel Avenue, Boksburg North, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 86 reviews
Typical regional shopping centre with a good variety of shops, banks, restaurants and coffee shops. Parking is crowded and the "parking attendants" are a real pain and get in the way. Because of...
Very neat and clean shopping complex with a very good variety of shops. Temperature control inside the mall is very good. Parking setup quite good. We could not find anything wrong here. Obviously...
Minkie P Says:
The mall is just too basic according to my view comparing with other malls like carnivall, sandton ccity.Its not too eye catching for a mall close to the airport