What Is It?
Attend Gilan’s one-day masterclass on The 6 Universal Principles of Influence to unleash your influence. Don’t miss out on learning vital skills to get the buy-in, agreement or support your ideas deserve. This masterclass is suitable for employees and entrepreneurs who want to equip themselves with a toolbox of practical skills and techniques that can be put to use in their very next meeting.
Gilan has presented this material for organisations in 20 countries, and top companies book his diary up months in advance. For the first time in two years, Gilan has been able to make his masterclass available to the general public.
The format of the one-day masterclass includes:
- Intensive teaching segments in which you will learn every detail of The 6 Universal Principles of Influence.
- Collaborative sessions in which you will be able to create a working application of the principles to any area of your job or business.
- Question and answer opportunities with Gilan.
- Interactive mentalist feats that Gilan usually only presents on television and radio.
- Bonus: Persuasion techniques, which will help you gain agreement from other people faster.
- Bonus: Gilan’s favourite body language techniques to be able to read what other people are thinking and feeling, no matter what they are saying.
- Full catering, including welcome tea/coffee and snacks, mid-morning snacks, full buffet lunch and mid-afternoon snacks.
What will change after you attend this masterclass?
- People will say ‘yes’ to your ideas, products or requests more often.
- Your team’s effectiveness will grow as the lid on everyone’s ‘influence ability’ is lifted.
- The increase in motivation you get when you know exactly what to apply to improve results.
- You won’t miss ‘influence opportunities’ in key situations to get results in leadership, sales, negotiation or marketing.
When Is It?
This masterclass is available for one date only, so diarise Friday, 29 September 2017. It will start at 08:30 and come to a close at 16:00.
Where Is It?
This masterclass will be hosted at the prestigious Maslow Hotel, 146 Rivonia Road and Grayston Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
This masterclass has been crafted for a small group of participants to ensure that each person gets personal attention from Gilan. Only 30 seats will be available. We encourage you to secure your seat soonest to avoid disappointment – note the special early bird and group rates.
Tickets cost R2 897 per person and are available at NuTickets.
For More Information
For more information about this master class, visit www.gilangork.com.