If you are looking to stay in an artistic hotel located in an artistic area and filled with artistic people, look no further than the 12 Decades Art Hotel.
Perfectly located in the Maboneng Precinct, the hotel is a trendy hub that everyone has to visit. It features a modern gym, international cuisine in the restaurant, cocktails at the bar, and massages from their therapists.
The décor in each room was created by South African artists and designers, all of which were inspired by decade-related themes. Each room also comes with a seating area, television, kitchenette, and private bathroom.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
Urban Hip Hotels – 12 Decades Art Hotel is located on 286 Fox Street in Masoning Precinct.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
But front desk and staff not able to cope with electricity and water issues. Service is friendly but chaotic or the people are not there. I would say some strong on-sight management would make the...
Nat K Says:
You will either be thrilled to hang out with joburg hipsters or you will not like this place. I thought it was great. The collections of art in the hallways and public spaces are wonderful, there is...
Mama Reabetswe Says:
The receptionist at Curiocity Backpackers was extremely helpful, she helped us settle in. We had a tasty dinner at the Little Ethiopia Restaurant, right outside the entrance of the hotel, after...