Urban Zulu Natural Beauty is a hair and beauty salon focused on providing services for people with ethnic hair.
The hair dresser specialises in all natural products sourced from mostly local suppliers. Urban Zulu offers services including – Hair consultation,wash, cut and colour, intensive hair treatments, braids, weaves, bonding and extensions. Ladies with natural hair can treat themselves to Bantu knots, Twists, Threading, Dry curl, Blow waves and dreadlocks too.
Their doors are open to men too.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Crossover Dance Festival
- Yoga at the Turbine Hall
- Taste Of Jozi Food Festival
- The Warm Up Presents Ingo Sänger
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- Rooftop Salsa
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Explore Constitutional Hill
- Vanilla Sunday
- The Gardens
- 1818 Hip Hop Jam Sessions Vol 3
- Celebrate Christmas At Joziburg Lane This Year!
Urban Zulu Natural Beauty is located in the inner CBD of Joburg.
Venue Name:Urbanzulu Natural Beauty
137 Cnr Fox & Kruis, 2001 Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday 8:30 - 19:00 Sunday: 8:30 - 17:00
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails