Looking for a romantic setting of an Italian Villa to dine in with an authentic wine cellar? Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar is the perfect place for you.
With their Mediterranean flavourful meals, coupled with their vintage wine from all over the world, Verdicchio really gives their guest a true Italian experience. The restaurant is not a small as it may appear from the first glance, as it has a huge downstairs area that wholesomely captures all things Italian.
Best for dates, couples, anniversary proposal, and anything romantic you may be planning. The restaurant is also open for bookings for any functions, from birthday celebrations to family reunions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar
Shop 9, Montecasino,
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 23h00
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 117 reviews
Yolanda D Says:
One word - pathetic! We had made a booking in advance and indicated in the booking as per their drop down option on the website that we were attending the show Evita. We arrived at the restaurant 2...
David H Says:
As a large group we were placed in the basement which was fine. The service was reasonably efficient and certainly friendly but there was nothing that stood out from the set menu which was a bit...
Been going to Verdicchio for about 15 years. First bad meal ever , so that in itself is a positive , my Penne Arribiata was dry and tasted like it had been reheated. Business partners all enjoyed...