Looking for a romantic setting of an Italian Villa to dine in with an authentic wine cellar? Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar is the perfect place for you.
With their Mediterranean flavourful meals, coupled with their vintage wine from all over the world, Verdicchio really gives their guest a true Italian experience. The restaurant is not a small as it may appear from the first glance, as it has a huge downstairs area that wholesomely captures all things Italian.
Best for dates, couples, anniversary proposal, and anything romantic you may be planning. The restaurant is also open for bookings for any functions, from birthday celebrations to family reunions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar
Shop 9, Montecasino,
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 23h00
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 105 reviews
Celebrating our last night in South Africa our hostess recommended Verdicchio. We had a fabulous evening with delicious appetizers, dinners and wine. The service was impeccable with attentive...
Louise V Says:
We ordered the chicken wings for starter and must admit it was delicious. We have been thinking of canceling out main meals and to order another portion of chicken wings. The service was very good...
Graca P Says:
We decided to have dinner at Verdicchio before going to see our show. There were 8 of us so it was a reasonable size table, when when ordered we explained to the waiter that we were going to see a...