Looking for a romantic setting of an Italian Villa to dine in with an authentic wine cellar? Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar is the perfect place for you.
With their Mediterranean flavourful meals, coupled with their vintage wine from all over the world, Verdicchio really gives their guest a true Italian experience. The restaurant is not a small as it may appear from the first glance, as it has a huge downstairs area that wholesomely captures all things Italian.
Best for dates, couples, anniversary proposal, and anything romantic you may be planning. The restaurant is also open for bookings for any functions, from birthday celebrations to family reunions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Verdicchio Restaurant and Wine Cellar
Shop 9, Montecasino,
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 23h00
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 101 reviews
Louise B Says:
We took a friends out to a night at the theatre and booked at Verdicchio for a meal beforehand. We arrived at 6.10 pm and were served promptly with menus and our drinks order arrived quickly. Our...
Chris T Says:
What a great experience. Delicious food ( best Alfredo I've ever had ) service was good and decor makes me feel like I'm sitting in a restaurant in Italy. Highly recommended!!
We were put upstairs on the balcony of a "sister" restaurant - which at first we didnt mind- however the linen was dirty (inspite of us telling the waiter they didnt change it) the service was hap...