Planning a trip down to the coast and need to get your hands on new and stylish swimwear to strut down the beach? Then you will want to visit Vilebrequin in Nelson Mandela Square, as they offer shoppers the best in luxury swimwear.
Quick drying, durable, and vibrant with bright colours and interesting prints, Vilebrequin’s swimwear is both stylish and versatile, and believe it or not, worn by European royalty, sports legends, big shot artists, and A-list actors. Not only do they cater to men with their trendy swimming trunks, but they also offer swimwear pieces for the ladies.
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
Vilebrequin offers the best in luxury swimwear for men and women.
Venue Name:Vilebrequin – Nelson Mandela Square
Store number L20, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2107 reviews
Debbie W Says:
The Nelson Mandela statue is s great draw card and very imposing to see. The water fountains prove to be great fun for the kids. A wide selection of restaurants surrounding the square where you are...
I was back at Nelson Mandela Square last week on a quick visit to Sandton and I was reminded again why I love this place so much. Many of the reviews I have read talk about the square itself, that...
It’s one of the landmark of Johannesburg, surroundings by many nice restaurants and malls. Easy access by the subway at Sandton station.