Planning a trip down to the coast and need to get your hands on new and stylish swimwear to strut down the beach? Then you will want to visit Vilebrequin in Nelson Mandela Square, as they offer shoppers the best in luxury swimwear.
Quick drying, durable, and vibrant with bright colours and interesting prints, Vilebrequin’s swimwear is both stylish and versatile, and believe it or not, worn by European royalty, sports legends, big shot artists, and A-list actors. Not only do they cater to men with their trendy swimming trunks, but they also offer swimwear pieces for the ladies.
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
Vilebrequin offers the best in luxury swimwear for men and women.
Venue Name:Vilebrequin – Nelson Mandela Square
Store number L20, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Type of Shopping:Malls
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1516 reviews
Charlotte P Says:
Nelson Mandela Square offers great outdoor and indoor restaurants, luxurious shops, and a big statue of Nelson Mandela. Overseas visitors love to take photos at the statue, and it is so restful to...
There are some great photo ops here at the square, but it's also a nice place to hang out in the evening. There are several restaurants with outdoor seating, and the area has a nice vibe. Just a...
We stayed at the hotel in this area and attended the convention in SCC. There is a life like statue of the greater leader in this square