Planning a trip down to the coast and need to get your hands on new and stylish swimwear to strut down the beach? Then you will want to visit Vilebrequin in Nelson Mandela Square, as they offer shoppers the best in luxury swimwear.
Quick drying, durable, and vibrant with bright colours and interesting prints, Vilebrequin’s swimwear is both stylish and versatile, and believe it or not, worn by European royalty, sports legends, big shot artists, and A-list actors. Not only do they cater to men with their trendy swimming trunks, but they also offer swimwear pieces for the ladies.
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
Vilebrequin offers the best in luxury swimwear for men and women.
Venue Name:Vilebrequin – Nelson Mandela Square
Store number L20, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2181 reviews
Lloyd J Says:
Arrive early and get your picture first. Some folks spend at least 5 minutes to take their photos with Mandela. Arrive early and snap your pictures right off! Great restaurants and various entry...
The square is part of sandton city mall. Many restaurants and a theatre on the square . There’s a beautiful enormous statue of Nelson Mandela on the square. Lovely being on the square especially...
We checked out Nelson Mandela Square while on honeymoon from Australia. It was cool seeing and taking some pics with the Mandela statue. Lots of places to shop, dine and more, so perfect for all ages.