Planning a trip down to the coast and need to get your hands on new and stylish swimwear to strut down the beach? Then you will want to visit Vilebrequin in Nelson Mandela Square, as they offer shoppers the best in luxury swimwear.
Quick drying, durable, and vibrant with bright colours and interesting prints, Vilebrequin’s swimwear is both stylish and versatile, and believe it or not, worn by European royalty, sports legends, big shot artists, and A-list actors. Not only do they cater to men with their trendy swimming trunks, but they also offer swimwear pieces for the ladies.
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
Vilebrequin offers the best in luxury swimwear for men and women.
Venue Name:Vilebrequin – Nelson Mandela Square
Store number L20, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2038 reviews
Beatriz O Says:
This is a place where u will meet lots of tourist carrying shopping bags, having coffee, lunch or dinner and taking photographs in front of the huge Mandela's statue. I like the atmosphere there and...
Nelson Mandela Square is a shopping center and a square of good restaurants in Sandton City area, near Johannesburg. Septima is one of the restaurants we loved so much we went back a couple...
Steve W Says:
Paved square surrounded by hotels and huge shopping centre. Small water features set the huge bronze statue of Nelson Mandela in contrast. Cafes and grill houses line 2 sides of the square.