Planning a trip down to the coast and need to get your hands on new and stylish swimwear to strut down the beach? Then you will want to visit Vilebrequin in Nelson Mandela Square, as they offer shoppers the best in luxury swimwear.
Quick drying, durable, and vibrant with bright colours and interesting prints, Vilebrequin’s swimwear is both stylish and versatile, and believe it or not, worn by European royalty, sports legends, big shot artists, and A-list actors. Not only do they cater to men with their trendy swimming trunks, but they also offer swimwear pieces for the ladies.
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- Corona Summer Social
- Pop Bottles Finale
- Bang Bang Brunch
- Belle’s Patisserie Sandton City Celebrates Summer With A New Menu!
- Down To Funk
- Digging In At Pappas On The Square
- Give Your Hair A Makeover At Tanaz Hair Salon
- Ring In The New Year In Style At Parc Fermé
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
Vilebrequin offers the best in luxury swimwear for men and women.
Venue Name:Vilebrequin – Nelson Mandela Square
Store number L20, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Type of Shopping:Malls
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1580 reviews
This is an must do in joburg!!!! All shops and restaurants you can think of! It is very high end and sophisticated place. All business with Turism enhanced !
john F Says:
This is a must visit for shopping but mostly eating. Very safe to walk around in once you are there and there are safe taxi's to take you back to your hotel later.
Terry B Says:
Everything from the high end fashion shops to African souvenirs. Interesting for people watching. A real cross section of the personality of South Africa