The Village Green has six spacious guest suites – all with en-suite bathrooms and with their own access to the garden and pool area. Situated in the heart of the leafy village suburb of Parkview, the Village Green welcomes their visitors to top quality accommodation, great breakfasts and many facilities which make their guests truly comfortable.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
The Village Green Guesthouse in Parkview is a four star bed & breakfast.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 147 reviews
Have stayed on a couple of occasions as a start and end point top our vacation in SA From airport, we catch the train to Rosebank Station and grab a cab to Village Green just a few blocks away. From...
I stayed at Village Green GH with my family following surgery at WITS Donald Gordon Hospital. Gordon and his dedicated team could not have been more welcoming and accommodating throughout our stay...
It was our last stay after four weeks in SA, and we just needed to relax by the pool before flying back to Europe. The staff was extremely welcoming and the familyroom perfect for the four of us (two...