Head through to Morrells for their monthly Vintage Movie Night on 28 March. This not-to-be-missed event sees guests dining on the lawns at Morrells Manor House and digging into a French Deli-style menu and then settling in for a screening of the classic film, Rebel Without a Cause.
The menu on the night includes:
– Assorted local and imported cheeses, served with homemade preserves, fruits and crackers
– Charcutteri station of local and imported cured meats, sausage, pates and accompaniments
– Variety of fresh salads
– Homemade gourmet sandwiches
– Beef and Chicken skewers
– Vintage candy station (to make you feel like a kid again!)
– Their signature truffle popcorn for the movie
– Seasonal desserts
The movie and meal costs R345 per person excluding drinks.
The movie night takes place on the last Thursday of every month so if you miss this one be sure to catch the next one! They only have space for about 30 people so make sure you book early.
For more information, visit their website.