If you’re looking for the best frozen yoghurt joint in Johannesburg then check out Wakaberry. Established in Durban, May 2011, Wakaberry offers 100% real frozen yoghurt fermented the traditional way. Their flavours vary from store to store but you can rest assured your traditional favourites will be available. So if you’re feeling for a froyo, visit Wakeberry asap!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SKIP Fashion Exchange
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
Wakaberry is a franchise restaurant. This branch is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
We are regulars at the Bedford center branch . Love it there .Always so clean and friendly , helpful staff. The Sorbets are my favorite , although all the froyo's are good . Good range of toppings...
Nothing to recommend this franchise except that kids love the bright colours and variety.I've found creamier, tastier, made from real yoghurt and not powder at Pureberry. This is craft yoghurt...
I regularly pop into the Wakaberry's in Hobart centre, and it's always a pleasant experience. The store is clean and the people behind the counter are always friendly. The flavours change...