Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 246 reviews
Herman B Says:
Great for coffees and treat - an impeccable selection of treats to choose from. This restaurant offers more that just a coffee fix in all shapes and forms and is over and over worth your time.
Mahdi B Says:
On top of tasty, delicious and well done dressing meal, The design and decoration is very nice and comfortable. Refresher drink is highly recommended.
We were not impressed at all by this venue. From the outside & the inside Decor, the place holds lots of promise, but in the end it completely failed to deliver. We had visited for coffee, tea...