Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 282 reviews
As you enter the restaurant all the staff is standing at the entrance on the steps. Later if you need service - they are still all standing and talking at the entrance. They need Management to...
Elle D Says:
Amazing ambiance as we entered the restaurant. Very classic. A lot of selection of really good food with big serving and affordable prices. You can dine for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well. I...
The food sure was a winner, great portion sizes and real tasty too. From the wraps to sharing platters, everything was on par with any good cafe. The pasta was especially good, we would walk back to...