Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 300 reviews
Consistent service and value - it’s been more than 20 long ol years that I have met with girlfriends to share a slice of cake and smile, cry or giggle. Always a pleasure to visit thank you for never...
My family and I had breakfast at the Walnut Grove cafe this morning. We were there just after 9, so they were not busy at all. We waited almost an hour for our breakfast. When my husband...
Joel M Says:
Terrible. Sat eating my food and had saw a rat running around on the floor... Complained to management and they blame the neighboring shops... How can the hygiene levels be certain? Ewww!!!!