Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka T20
- Get Your 2017 Off To A Healthy Start With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Must-Try Vitality HealthyFood Studio Recipes
- South Africa VS Sri Lanka Test Series
- Sky Dining
- New Year’s Dinner at Maximillien
- Chaplin's Grill
- Trumps Grill
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 241 reviews
Hesham H Says:
one of the best services and bread i have tested here ,also their hamburger is really nice ,i belive you should try it ,,
Walnut Grove used to be our “go-to-place” whenever we were at the Mall. We dined there after a very long time and were happy to see that the menu was revised. The portions are still very good value...
Sashni E Says:
Great stop for coffee and a slice of freshly baked cake, which never disappoints here. Thoroughly enjoyed the rainbow and Oreo flavours..decadent and delicious. Had the Thai Beef fillet salad which...