Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 274 reviews
Alison R Says:
The food at Walnut Grove is good (I've had both breakfast and lunch there several times) but the service is rubbish. The waiters take ages to check on clients and it's difficult to pay - most times...
The restaurant is on thevmezzanine level that makes a visit special as you are not affected by the hustle of the shopping public. There is a new menu with a good selection to choose from. The burgers...
Once again Lovely food and fantastic ambiance Just service is slow But otherwise great coffee with miniature red velvet cupcake