Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 309 reviews
very good place my first visit and was pleasantly suprized had good waiter and the cakes although i didnt had looked yumme
Rex W Says:
Breakfast the best Ive had, and I have had many. Thats not why we went there, having been enticed by the decor and friendly staff. The service was good but after the breakfast was delivered I was...
Raakesh J Says:
Walnut grove offers delicious pastries and coffee while you enjoy shopping at sandstone mall. It is located ideally and is accessible from different levels.