Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katy's Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 255 reviews
Aradhana M Says:
Sunday breakfast at Walnut Grove. Amazing as always. Couldnt leave with a slice of their incomparable Rainbow cake. Thank you Sibo for awesome service.
This is a pretty good self service restaurant. Weirdly, you have to go and call a manager every time you want a waiter to come to you. For what you get, this place is ridiculously overpriced but...
Sylvia C Says:
Service was very slow. Waited ages for bill. Food was cold. Won't go back there. The location is good.