Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 288 reviews
Let’s be honest Sandton City is where shopping is a serious past time and one can really work up an appetite walking the isles. So Walnut Grove is the perfect hideout when you need to give your feet...
Farhana H Says:
Even though its the most delightful coffee shop. They have made a name for baking cakes on their premises. I ordered the most incredible cake the cheese and rainbow cake from Jabu and his...
What I enjoy about this restaurant/coffee shoppe, is that it is situated on its own little platform between the lower level and upper level of Sandton City shopping centre. One is therefore out of...