Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- Corona Summer Social
- Pop Bottles Finale
- Bang Bang Brunch
- Belle’s Patisserie Sandton City Celebrates Summer With A New Menu!
- Down To Funk
- Digging In At Pappas On The Square
- Give Your Hair A Makeover At Tanaz Hair Salon
- Ring In The New Year In Style At Parc Fermé
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 228 reviews
Ridhwaanah K Says:
I would highly recommend breakfast at the Walnut Grove in Sandton. It is an absolutely amazing experience from the time you walk up (or down) to the restaurant. The ambience is wonderful, decor is...
Karen H Says:
The food is always good. Something a bit different from the normal run of the mill restaurant. Although the restaurant is always very busy, the service is always good and the staff are very friendly.
Walnut Grove is in the middle of the passage and you think - why put a restaurant here - I was pleasantly suprised - you walk up a flight of stairs and its really pretty and you are not in the middle...