Popularly referred to as ‘the Bullring’, the Bidvest Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg is known as the premier cricketing stadium and has hosted some of the greatest test matches. Over the years it has been the venue for some of the most scintillating games. The stadium has also played host to all kinds of events and was used for rugby matches while Ellis Park Rugby Stadium was being rebuilt. It has a holding capacity of 34 000 including the occupants of the suites, canteen and refreshment area. Wanderers is currently the home ground for the Highveld Lions team.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Long Weekends In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
The Bidvest Wanderers Stadium is situated south of Sandton in Illovo, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
I have been here twice now & have felt that for such an iconic stadium it is a bit disappointing. There is a long walk to the stadium as they tend to shut off all the roads about half a mile radius...
Munir D Says:
We were at this Stadium last Sunday to watch the South Africa versus India match. Great environment and relatively easy movement at the stadium despite its capacity of almost 34000 people. The...
Singh P Says:
Dream of a cricket fan to watch a cricket game at Wanderers. A bit far from Johannesburg airport, but one can reach wanderers using public transport, buses and trains. Closet train station is...