Personal stylist, designer and fashion expert Tracy Gold is offering a complimentary personal styling session and complete makeover to one lucky lady to celebrate the start of spring.
Not only will it be a day to remember, but you will be taught skills to recreate your new look so you can feel fabulous every day.
The winner will receive a day of pampering and a whole new look created by the experts of The House of Tracy Gold, Triba Camelot Spa, Uzuri Hair and Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
The prize includes:
- Personal styling session with Tracy Gold: Tracy will assist you to create your own individual style according to your body-shape, colouring, personality, lifestyle and budget. Working with your existing wardrobe and The Tracy Gold Collections, she will assist you to determine what works for you, what doesn’t and why.
- A new outfit to reflect the new and improved you from The House of Tracy Gold Collections worth R1 500.
- Luxury spa treatments at Triba Camelot Spa: Begin your unwinding journey by immersing yourself into a 30 minute Hydrobath with additives of your choice: Seaweed, Essential Oils or Milk. Complete your heavenly experience with a soul surrendering 1 hour Swedish Body Massage.
- Delicious lunch and healthy snacks throughout the day from TribeCafe.
- Hair styling consultation with Uzuri Hair at Triba. The stylist will teach you how to manage and style your own hair. The consultation also includes a cut, blow dry and style.
- Make-up lesson with a Bobbi Brown make-up artist. Learn what colours and make up styles best suit you and your lifestyle, as well as practical tips on what to buy and how to apply it.
- One month’s free adult classes at TribaStudio. Classes include Yoga, Pilates and Latino Vibe.
To enter and stand in line to win this fabulous prize, simply fill out your details and tell us why you should win, or nominate a special woman in your life (be it your mom, wife, sister or friend) to be pampered, rejuvenated and inspired. Click here to send us your email entry. One entry per person. Entries close on Wednesday, 29th September 2010.
If you book and pay for one of the above mentioned House of Tracy Gold Workshops, you will be automatically entered into the competition.
Terms and conditions
· The makeover will take place on Wed 20 October 2010.
· The judges decision is final.
· The makeover may be photographed to form part of The House of Tracy Gold online presence campaign and the winner should therefore be prepared to have their story shared with others. The photographs portraying the evolution of the makeover may be used on Joburg.co.za, the HTG website, Facebook, the Triba website and other online platforms.
Mini Makeover workshops
Do you feel like a change, but are unsure how to go about it? If so, and you are looking for some inspiration and some know-how on how to renew your look this season, you will love the mini makeover workshops run by the House of Tracy Gold in collaboration with Bobbi Brown make-up artists, Camelot Spa representatives and Franco International hairstylists this spring.
For more information follow the links alongside.
If you book and pay for one of Mini Makeover Workshops in September, you will be automatically entered into the competition.