Escape Into The Bush At Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Nestled in the heart of the Little Karoo at the foot of the towering Warmwaterberg Mountains, Sanbona Wildlife Reserve offers visitors amazing views and scenery that boasts sculpted Cape Fold Mountains, vast Karoo plains, flora and fauna, and San rock art that date back to more than 3 500 years ago. Explore and reconnect with nature, while also enjoying a little bit of relaxation and excitement. For accommodation, guests can book their choice of three different luxury lodges. This malaria-free destination also offers a rather unique safari experience, owing to the 54 000 hectares of landscape and the raw beauty of the boundless plains.
For more information about Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, click here. Or call them on
(021) 010 0028.
WIN A Two-Night Stay For Two!
Readers stand the chance of winning a two-night stay for two people sharing at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve’s Explorer Camp, outside Cape Town. This once-in-a-lifetime experience takes guests on a guided walking safari, allowing them to get up close and personal with nature, with accommodation in luxury tents.
Terms & Conditions
• The prize includes all meals and accommodation.
• Drinks, personal expenses, flights, transfers, and other items not specified are excluded.
• The prize is valid from October 2016 until April 2017.
• It cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferable.
• Booking is subject to availability and may not be made for public holidays, long weekends or peak-season periods and must coincide with other bookings at the Explorer Camps.
• Please note that no persons younger than 16 years or older than 60 years will be able to participate. However, if a medical certificate can be provided, exceptions to this will be allowed.