If you’re looking for good coffee and good quality food, Woolworths Café @Nicolway is the ideal place to be. Their menu ranges from red cappuccino, Turkish flat bread, breakfasts, honey mustard chicken, avocado on baguette, corn fritters and don’t forget their Harvest Table that’s available for lunch on weekdays.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Woolworths Café @Nicloway is situated at Nicolway Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Woolworths Café @Nicolway
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday: 08h00 - 07h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 18h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
Linda J Says:
Where possible we go to Woolworths because we think their coffee is good. It was 7h30, there were no croissants available, slow service & unfriendly waiter.
Karen H Says:
Once again i have to compliment them on an absolutely delicious pork belly salad. It's well worth a visit for a meal. Highly recommended.
The food is always good at Woolies but they only had one high chair available for babies, which is strange considering how many stay-at-home moms pop in for lunch with their kids. Service is average.