If you’re looking for good coffee and good quality food, Woolworths Café @Nicolway is the ideal place to be. Their menu ranges from red cappuccino, Turkish flat bread, breakfasts, honey mustard chicken, avocado on baguette, corn fritters and don’t forget their Harvest Table that’s available for lunch on weekdays.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Woolworths Café @Nicloway is situated at Nicolway Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Woolworths Café @Nicolway
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday: 08h00 - 07h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 18h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
We tried a breakfast at Woolworths Café the Nicolway after having been horribly disappointed on our first visit. Tashas was full, so we thought - OK "let's give it another chance". The management had...
I always come here and mostly have coffee. Their coffee is really good. Their menu is quite extensive and there is a lot too choose from whether you want something healthy or something cheeky. One of...
Linda J Says:
Where possible we go to Woolworths because we think their coffee is good. It was 7h30, there were no croissants available, slow service & unfriendly waiter.