If you’re looking for good coffee and good quality food, Woolworths Café @Nicolway is the ideal place to be. Their menu ranges from red cappuccino, Turkish flat bread, breakfasts, honey mustard chicken, avocado on baguette, corn fritters and don’t forget their Harvest Table that’s available for lunch on weekdays.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
Woolworths Café @Nicloway is situated at Nicolway Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Woolworths Café @Nicolway
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday: 08h00 - 07h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 18h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
Beans H Says:
Options are wide and the big positive is that unlike some other places within the vicinity there is no need to wait in a queue. Options are wide and varied with helpful staff and fresh produce used.
Leonilda K Says:
Service took forever and when we finally ordered it was cold. Too busy , too noisy, disappointing attitude of the waiters. Sorry - won't be back
Why oh why can’t these restaurants be more consistent! A lot has to do with management who are table “shufflers” and have no ability to manage the kitchen / food quality or the service by the...