If you’re looking for good coffee and good quality food, Woolworths Café @Nicolway is the ideal place to be. Their menu ranges from red cappuccino, Turkish flat bread, breakfasts, honey mustard chicken, avocado on baguette, corn fritters and don’t forget their Harvest Table that’s available for lunch on weekdays.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Woolworths Café @Nicloway is situated at Nicolway Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Woolworths Café @Nicolway
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday: 08h00 - 07h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 18h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
I like the character and I like the menu and drinks. This is a good place for a pause and a chat, but can get quite busy.
Food looks good but I wouldn't know. For the second time, we noticed the service is so shocking that we haven't been bothered to wait more than the 20 minutes already, to order. So many staff...
We tried a breakfast at Woolworths Café the Nicolway after having been horribly disappointed on our first visit. Tashas was full, so we thought - OK "let's give it another chance". The management had...