Woolworths Café is best known for their amazing range of coffees and fresh, healthy café food. Whether it’s sweet or savoury you are looking for, Woolworths Café has got it for you, at affordable pricing and great quality. Woolworths also has clothing, home and food markets, however this one located at the Design Quarter only has a home and food market. So should you feel like doing a bit of shopping after your meal for your home or your kitchen, you can do so!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Woolworths Café can be found at selected Woolworths stores nationwide. This particular one is located at Design Quarter in Fourways.
Venue Name:Woolworths Café
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R75 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café