Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Beans H Says:
A nice selection of food with good insight given by both the chef and waiters, a good selection of wine and champagnes / MCC
Went with business diner , food was great ,good variation , love the different Gin. Super staff, great for party
Chantel B Says:
We went for dinner with a group of friends and loved it. The decor and vibe was cool, good service. They have a big gin list with various infusions, which was really nice. As the food is tapas I...