Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Comedy Station - July 2017 Edition
- Mutters Dog Day
- Tortoise and Hare Night Run
- Mental Health Fun Walk For Mandela Day
- The Urban Garden Farmer's Market
- The Polar Bear Swim
- July In Jozi
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Top Schools To Kick-Start Your Career
- Open Your World With Flight Centre
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Cosmo Mall's Cosmic Kids School Holiday Fun Programme
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 53 reviews
RIP OFF - I don't mind paying for expensive food and beverage when it is worth what you being charged, but this place is a complete RIP OFF and I would honestly say daylight robbery. R65.00 for a...
This is an interesting concept and I am glad I have been to this restaurant. Would I rush back? Probably not. That is not to say that the meal wasn't good. Out of the several dishes I chose, I...
Dined at Workshop55 twice in just over a week. Started with a business dinner with a team of 20 - superb service with everyone receiving their food within minutes of each other - a great selection on...