Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
- Summer Vine Festival
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Glenshiel Christmas Fair
- Trick or Treat at Northmead Square
- Don't Miss These Unbelievable Deals From Flight Centre
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Container Living Just Hit Maboneng
- Do You Know Which City Is The Healthiest In South Africa?
- The Social Music & Food Festival
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 64 reviews
Nicole R Says:
I was super impressed with this restaurant, pork belly definitely was the winner . How Alex the chef /partial owner is able to maintain the quality of the food / efficiency of service and attention...
Robin F Says:
Food was way above average, the seafood Paella with barley was excellent as was the short rib Not really a GnT man but tasted one of the many on offer , the one that my wife ordered was a stunning...
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Workshop 55. From the minute I entered, I was confronted by service staff who had smiles on their faces & a friendly demeanor. I'm quite a fan of GnT's so I...