Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- The Bacardi Holiday Club
- Make A Difference with Mastercard This Holiday Season
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- All We Want For Christmas Is...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Book Your Holiday Getaway With African Pride Irene Country Lodge At R995!
- Join The Festive Cheer At Cresta Shopping Centre!
- Find the Perfect gift at the SHF Festive Flash Sale
- NYE With Mesh
- Become A Tourist In Your Own City
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 66 reviews
Mandy B Says:
A different concept where your basic fare is a choice of three ''starters'' for a set price. Portions are more than generous; excellent, interesting flavours and combinations with my favourite being...
Angela H Says:
Yummy tapas food at Workshop 55. You pay R240 for x3 tapas dishes. At first I thought it was expensive but R80 for the variety I had was totally worth it and not that expensive in terms of quality...
Nicole R Says:
I was super impressed with this restaurant, pork belly definitely was the winner . How Alex the chef /partial owner is able to maintain the quality of the food / efficiency of service and attention...