Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Krispy Kreme Day Of The Dozens 2016
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- The Little Field Mouse Christmas Market 2016
- Life Grand Café
- Café Bruegel Coffee Shop
- Drinking Cognac With Maiketso Kgantsi
- Have Christmas Lunch With Intercontinental O.R. Tambo
- Breakfast At The Countess
- Soweto Massive
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Chantel B Says:
We went for dinner with a group of friends and loved it. The decor and vibe was cool, good service. They have a big gin list with various infusions, which was really nice. As the food is tapas I...
Ibtissem B Says:
we liked the tasting menu and the gins. we loved the mini cheese quiche. The only fasse note was the mushroom raviole. I recommend this place.
Had a wonderful evening. Amazing drinks, food and music. Service was exceptional with very friendly waiters. Will definitely be back