Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Eastgate Will Be Turning Into An Easter Wonderland
- #SupportLocal: We Attended A Conversations With Niki” Coffee Morning
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- The Weekend Market Movie Night
- The Stables Easter Market
- Get Ready For Autumn At The SHF Sofa Sale This Weekend
- Dynamo Will Be Heading To Time Square In Pretoria This May
- CrankChaos 2018 Is Almost Here
- Mid-Level Website Developer and Designer
- The Fussy Vegan Brings Good Food
- The Great Mind Behind Katu Vellies
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
When the food is so good you don’t manage to get a mandatory picture of all the courses! Workshop 55 was amazing and definitely one of my favorites. Fantastic service and amazing gin cocktails...
We stumbled on Workshop 55 a newly opened restaurant and Gin Bar. We settled in this beautiful art decorish old school bar to Inveroche Amber Gin, for me a watermelon carpacchio with red onion and...
Great food, wonderful service, delightful bar with a great range of Gin! Always a treat to eat at Workshop 55 - a real gem in Joburg.