Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- Sexy Groovy Love - The Secret Safari Part II
- Deep In The Forest 2016
- Kasi Rap Festival
- Skhumba Hlophe Live #1stOfAll
- Vanilla Sunday -Nicci Beach 7th Birthday Celebration
- TMZ Annual Gala Dinner
- Run Your Crew With Adidas
- Beetle Juice - Costume Party
- Global Freedom Dance Festival
- Joburg Pride After Party
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Ibtissem B Says:
we liked the tasting menu and the gins. we loved the mini cheese quiche. The only fasse note was the mushroom raviole. I recommend this place.
Had a wonderful evening. Amazing drinks, food and music. Service was exceptional with very friendly waiters. Will definitely be back
Delicious food, wonderful Gins and Cocktails, great atmosphere, friendly and professional staff....highly recommended and will definitely be back!!!!