Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Melrose Arch Kicks off A Two-Month Celebration Of Art
- WIN A High Tea For Two At The Palazzo Hotel
- WIN With Skoobs Champagne Bar
- WIN A Night Out For 2 At Montecasino
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Neigh-Bours Magical Medieval Fayre 2017
- The SA Motoring Experience 2017
- Sugar-Free And Carb-Conscious Living
- How to Get into a Career in Financial Services
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 57 reviews
This is a fantastic restaurant in Parktown North that prides itself on it's extensive Gin and Whisky selection. There are a number of tonics and infusions available to have with your drinks and the...
Had a great evening here - loved every dish we had! Gin cocktails were also delicious with an awesome selection of not only gin but also tonics and mixers. service was friendly. Dessert not to be...
We visited the Workshop on a Saturday evening for drinks with some friends. The atmosphere right from the get go was really great, warm and friendly. They have a wide variety of different gins...