Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
Once again, Workshop 55 pulled out all the stops and hosted a fabulous valentines day dinner. They still conjure up the most ingenius gin & tonics infused with anything from sour berries and...
Started off the evening in the bar area, which is a great space, exotically decorated. Waiters knowledgeable on gins and offered us nice combinations (infused with herbs and fruits) (not cheap but...
Angus B Says:
This time I went determined to try the gin (which I am not a fan of). The waiter sold me on a Japanese pear-infused gin with elder flower tonic, which was so refreshing. At R150 it should have been...