Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Beans H Says:
A nice selection of food with good insight given by both the chef and waiters, a good selection of wine and champagnes / MCC
Went with business diner , food was great ,good variation , love the different Gin. Super staff, great for party
Chantel B Says:
We went for dinner with a group of friends and loved it. The decor and vibe was cool, good service. They have a big gin list with various infusions, which was really nice. As the food is tapas I...