Calling all sushi lovers in Johannesburg! Yamasaki is the perfect restaurant to visit for affordable sushi that you can pair with a decent glass of wine, should you wish so. Not big on sushi? Not a problem. Yamasaki also serves spring rolls among other amazing Japanese and Chinese meals, traditionally prepared for your enjoyment. Next time you find yourself in the Fourways area and keen for a yummy meal, try Yamazaki out.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Yamazaki is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Opening Hours:10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Reading other reviews we must have been there on an off day. The sushi on the belt looked pale, very unappetizing and lacked variety. The chefs and waiters also looked rather tired and disinterested...
Christo K Says:
We always come back for more. The food is amazing and recommend Yamazaki if you are a sushi lover or looking for some spring rolls, soup, noodle or rice dishes.
Lovely outdoor setting at the mall with pleasant decor. Priced very well and a wide range on menu to suit most tastes. Tonight we had Chicken and pecan nut with steamed rice and a prawn stir fry...