Calling all sushi lovers in Johannesburg! Yamasaki is the perfect restaurant to visit for affordable sushi that you can pair with a decent glass of wine, should you wish so. Not big on sushi? Not a problem. Yamasaki also serves spring rolls among other amazing Japanese and Chinese meals, traditionally prepared for your enjoyment. Next time you find yourself in the Fourways area and keen for a yummy meal, try Yamazaki out.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Yamazaki is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Opening Hours:10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Lovely outdoor setting at the mall with pleasant decor. Priced very well and a wide range on menu to suit most tastes. Tonight we had Chicken and pecan nut with steamed rice and a prawn stir fry...
Sushi is good to great, very well priced. Sushi buffet is the way to go here. Nice cozy restaurant in relatively quiet mall.
Renee T Says:
This places is great, as they have a sushi buffet and the pricing is really good with great sushi. The service is on point, I had a lunch.