Calling all sushi lovers in Johannesburg! Yamasaki is the perfect restaurant to visit for affordable sushi that you can pair with a decent glass of wine, should you wish so. Not big on sushi? Not a problem. Yamasaki also serves spring rolls among other amazing Japanese and Chinese meals, traditionally prepared for your enjoyment. Next time you find yourself in the Fourways area and keen for a yummy meal, try Yamazaki out.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
Yamazaki is located in Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
Opening Hours:10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
This is still one of my favourite places to go for a sushi buffet when I consider quality and value for money. The buffet includes a large variety of sushi, starters (including spring rolls, soups...
Evan F Says:
Excellent menu and sushi offering; decent service and a nice sized restaurant with patio seating. Their budget buffet is probably the best draw-card: value for money with unlimited starters and...
Brenden O Says:
Have not had better sushi than this. Really amazing people here and service is good. Nice mixture of different tastes and ideas