Looking for a sushi experience created to elevate your taste sensations to new levels? Are you tired of the same old boring sushi and crave innovative infusions of fresh products and distinctive taste? Then YuMe Sushi Bar is the place you need to visit!
YuMe Sushi Bar not only specialises in amazing sushi infusions, but you can also look forward to delicious Dim Sum, an exquisite range of hot meals such as Chicken Katsu and Chilli Teriyaki Beef Fillet, among other exciting choices. If dessert is your vibe after any meal, you can look forward to YuMe’s famous Kawasura Chocolate Spring Rolls served with ice cream! How amazing does that sound? Having won the coveted Leisure Options Best of Joburg Readers Choice Award for ‘Best Sushi Stop’ for two consecutive years, you will be beyond satisfied!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
YuMe Sushi Bar is located in Montecasino situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 81 reviews
Kyle W Says:
Interesting place this. Sushi belt has the usual suspects on them. The menu though is vast and has some interesting items that can be ordered. If they put some of the different signature items...
Dayandren R Says:
Regular hang out for myself and my wife. Really enjoy the Sushi. Excellent customer service. Wide range on menu with good specials Mon-Wed.
This restaurant serves real good food at very reasonable prices. Try the crab salad, any of the sushi and the spring rolls, you won't be sorry.We also really enjoy the Japanese sangria. We always ask...