From its Cape Dutch Architecture to its crisp, clean water the Zoo Lake Public Pool is a summer hot spot. Entrance won’t break the bank but be sure to take some sun screen and floaties with. For a very, very long time this public spot has served the community to the fullest extend. Crisp clean water fill the main and kiddies pools. This is also where Desmond and the Tutus played a free show for the kids with their faces covered in ice cream and sunblock. If it were up to us we’d label this venue a heritage site.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Mutters Dog Day
- Tortoise and Hare Night Run
- Mental Health Fun Walk For Mandela Day
- The Urban Garden Farmer's Market
- The Polar Bear Swim
- July In Jozi
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Open Your World With Flight Centre
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Cosmo Mall's Cosmic Kids School Holiday Fun Programme
- Alpha True Craft Breaks The Mould And Mixes Things Up
- Delight Your Senses With 'Paris Can Wait' At Cinemas This June
The Zoo Lake Public Pool is one of the most well kept swimming joints in town…
Venue Name:Zoo Lake Public Pool
Cnr Prince of Wales and Parkwood drives, Parkwood
:Outdoor and Adventure