From its Cape Dutch Architecture to its crisp, clean water the Zoo Lake Public Pool is a summer hot spot. Entrance won’t break the bank but be sure to take some sun screen and floaties with. For a very, very long time this public spot has served the community to the fullest extend. Crisp clean water fill the main and kiddies pools. This is also where Desmond and the Tutus played a free show for the kids with their faces covered in ice cream and sunblock. If it were up to us we’d label this venue a heritage site.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Mid-Level Website Developer and Designer
- The Fussy Vegan Brings Good Food
- The Great Mind Behind Katu Vellies
- The Epitome of Art: Tumelo Ntja
- Let Them Climb Walls at CityROCK
- Save or Splurge: Makeup Dupe Edition
- Your Easter Guide To The City
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
- Have You Heard About The Samsung Galaxy S9 release dates?
- Human Rights Day Events For 2018
- Saigon Suzy is presenting their No Tell Motel Karaoke fun
- Facebook’s New Facial Recognition Feature
The Zoo Lake Public Pool is one of the most well kept swimming joints in town…
Venue Name:Zoo Lake Public Pool
Cnr Prince of Wales and Parkwood drives, Parkwood
:Outdoor and Adventure