From its Cape Dutch Architecture to its crisp, clean water the Zoo Lake Public Pool is a summer hot spot. Entrance won’t break the bank but be sure to take some sun screen and floaties with. For a very, very long time this public spot has served the community to the fullest extend. Crisp clean water fill the main and kiddies pools. This is also where Desmond and the Tutus played a free show for the kids with their faces covered in ice cream and sunblock. If it were up to us we’d label this venue a heritage site.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
- Summer Vine Festival
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Glenshiel Christmas Fair
- Trick or Treat at Northmead Square
- Don't Miss These Unbelievable Deals From Flight Centre
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Container Living Just Hit Maboneng
- Do You Know Which City Is The Healthiest In South Africa?
- The Social Music & Food Festival
The Zoo Lake Public Pool is one of the most well kept swimming joints in town…
Venue Name:Zoo Lake Public Pool
Cnr Prince of Wales and Parkwood drives, Parkwood
:Outdoor and Adventure