From its Cape Dutch Architecture to its crisp, clean water the Zoo Lake Public Pool is a summer hot spot. Entrance won’t break the bank but be sure to take some sun screen and floaties with. For a very, very long time this public spot has served the community to the fullest extend. Crisp clean water fill the main and kiddies pools. This is also where Desmond and the Tutus played a free show for the kids with their faces covered in ice cream and sunblock. If it were up to us we’d label this venue a heritage site.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
The Zoo Lake Public Pool is one of the most well kept swimming joints in town…
Venue Name:Zoo Lake Public Pool
Cnr Prince of Wales and Parkwood drives, Parkwood
:Outdoor and Adventure