From its Cape Dutch Architecture to its crisp, clean water the Zoo Lake Public Pool is a summer hot spot. Entrance won’t break the bank but be sure to take some sun screen and floaties with. For a very, very long time this public spot has served the community to the fullest extend. Crisp clean water fill the main and kiddies pools. This is also where Desmond and the Tutus played a free show for the kids with their faces covered in ice cream and sunblock. If it were up to us we’d label this venue a heritage site.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
- The Soweto Deep House Festival
- GOGO Music pres. CORE at Kitcheners
The Zoo Lake Public Pool is one of the most well kept swimming joints in town…
Venue Name:Zoo Lake Public Pool
Cnr Prince of Wales and Parkwood drives, Parkwood
:Outdoor and Adventure