1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- SHF Has Got Your VAT This Weekend
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Commercial Property To Rent In Ferndale
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- The Hot Summer Clearance Sale at SHF Is Here
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 178 reviews
Gary J Says:
Fernando at 1920 does the most incredible paella with seafood. His grilled calamari in garlic butter is also heavenly. This cosy bistro hailing from Madeira and its cuisine is a Joburg gem. We had...
Wayne and Mari K Says:
Authentic Portuguese menu, food like sardines, clams, prawns,bacalhau, feijoada, Caldo verde etc. Delicious!!!!!! There is also a board with additional options and a great wine list. An overall good...
The lunch was excellent and a lovely cosy atmosphere. It is a very popular restaurant and best to book before which tells you that the food is so delicious.