1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- For Four Days ONLY, Get Up To 50% Off At SHF!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Commercial Property To Rent In Ferndale
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- The Hot Summer Clearance Sale at SHF Is Here
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 207 reviews
Once again a superb meal, the prawns were exceptional. Unfortunately being the last day before closing for the holidays they ran out of calamari but the fresh hake was a fantastic substitute. Really...
We’d a three course dinner. Starting off with the Amêijoas (clams in tomato, onion, port is a must), mains the Lulas and Madeira Espetada accompanied by a bottle Warwick were great too as the...
Gio F Says:
We had a fantastic experience in 1920 during our Joburg trip. Some of my local friends recommended and we went as a party of 5 there. Main courses with drinks cost us about 1000 ZAR - not bad for a...