1920 Portuguese Restaurant is best known for its traditionally homemade Maderian dishes. So if you’re feeling for some succulence and great potions, then this should be the top of your list. With homey decor and a great atmosphere in general, the restaurant is very welcoming.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Celebrate With SHF This Weekend With 20% Off Everything!
- For Four Days ONLY, Get Up To 50% Off At SHF!
- Commercial Property To Rent In Ferndale
- Let's Do A Little Shopping At Carreira Centre
- The Hot Summer Clearance Sale at SHF Is Here
- Don't Miss The SHF Black Friday Sale – 25% Off EVERYTHING!
- Joburg's Hidden Gems
- Don't Miss This Amazing Summertime Sofa Deal At SHF
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
1920 Portuguese Restaurant is located in the Ferndale area of Randburg, Johannesburg.
Venue Name:1920 Portuguese Restaurant
Ferndale Village Shopping Centre, Corner of Main Avenue & Oxford Street, Ferndale, Randburg
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 214 reviews
Meals have great flavour,nice hidden gem in randburg,what a pleasure to find it and eat there.Good quality meals.Coming back soon
Jeremy S Says:
On Friday March 8th I wanted prawns for lunch, near Sandton. A combination of heavy traffic and an electricity blackout – thank you Eskom – made me late (2:35 pm) but they kept the kitchen open and...
Small and understated. Easy to miss. But please make sure you don't. Great food. Great atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended