What Is It?
Now in its 21st year, the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz is well-known for bringing us the best in local and international blues and jazz artists year on year. This year brings vistas of diversity with an all-star line-up that explores various musical traditions from across the world. The festival will kick off with a one night only set of performances by iconic headliners, and performers will come together to honour the memory of Bra Hugh Masekela on the Dinaledi Stage.
The stage will be set alight by these amazing artists:
- Amina Figarova
- Ayanda Sikade
- Azar Lawrence
- Banda Kanana
- Bokani Dyer
- Brian Culbertson
- Carl Fredrik Orrje
- Femi Koya
- Joey DeFrancesco
- Kengo Nakamura
- Oliver Mtukudzi
- Paul Hanmer
- Reginald Veal (The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong All Star Band)
- Roderick Paulin (The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong All Star Band)
- Sthe Bhengu (The Horn Summit)
- Sydney Mavundla (The Horn Summit)
- Thandi Ntuli
- The Horn Summit
- The WonderfulWorl of Louis Armstrong Tribute All Star Band
- Tlale Makhene
- Tshepo Tsotetsi (The Horn Summit)
- Wycliffe Gordon (The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong All Star Band)
- And many more
When Is It?
Thursday 27 – Saturday 29 September 2018 from 20:00 – 22:30.
Where Is It?
Sandton Convention Centre, 161 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets are R700 – R1 350 per person at Computicket.
For More Information