4th Avenue in Parkhust started off as a avenue with a few antique stores back in the 70’s but today its bustling atmosphere is one of the busiest in Joburg!
The first coffee shop opened here in 1990 and that set the trend for the cafe culture that this street is known for. 4th Avenue also boasts a range of specialist and boutique stores such as interior design stores, hairdressers, art galleries, stationary shops and even a general hardware.
To find out more about 4th Avenue Parkhurst click here.
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market