707 Panyaza is known as the largest and hip yet relaxed hang out spot in Soweto.
The pub offers a braai area and a has a reasonable bar with every type of drink to suite your taste buds.
Every week, the pub plays host to a number of parties and gigs with some of the top South African Dj’s on the decks and hottest musical artists in the city. Plus on the last Friday of every month they host a hot event where we feature some of the latest hip and happening.
If it’s food or drinks or just coming together with people or networking and fun 707-Panyaza is the place to be.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Beer Fun Run
- Noni's Home Dish Food And Hip Hop
- A Re Bue
- His & Hers Jams At Eyethu Lifestyle Centre
- Soweto Wine Festival 2018
- Raw Sunday Market
- Slow Food Soweto Eat-in
- Abantu Book festival 2018
- SAUMA Awards 2018
- Doek On Fleek 3rd Annual Mother’s Day 2018
- McCain Treat Friday Food Truck
- Authentic Sundays 8th Birthday Celebration
707 Panyaza Pub And Braai is situated in White City Jabavu and has to date the highest number of attendees each week.