ABSA Art Gallery, located in ABSA Towers North in Johannesburg CBD, hosts monthly contemporary art exhibitions and the prominent L’Atelier Award. The gallery has an impressive art collection, from large-scale commissioned pieces to young contemporary artists and historical South African pieces dating back to the 1900s.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Africa Week 2018
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- Pubs, Bars And Rooftops Tour
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- Crossover Dance Festival
- Yoga at the Turbine Hall
- Taste Of Jozi Food Festival
- The Warm Up Presents Ingo Sänger
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- Rooftop Salsa
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Feel Good Series
ABSA Art Gallery is located on Main Street in Johannesburg CBD.
Venue Name:ABSA Art Gallery
ABSA Art Gallery, 161 Main Street, Johannesburg
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment