Anti Establishment is a new vibey hipster pub in Braamfontein, where the culture of art, music, current affairs and religion is embraced and celebrated. The restaurant offers cocktails, craft beers, all sorts of pizzas and bar snacks fit for any conversation, a lazy Saturday afternoon or a quick supper with friends. Anti Establishment also shows off a great music selection from local artists.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- We Got The Jazz Featuring Melo B Jones
- The Townhouse Rooftop At Randlords
- Science & Cocktails: Bugs For Breakfast?
- The Orbit Comedy And Jazz Night
- Celebrate Youth Day At These Events
- KBYG Presents Music & Mantra
- Sarafina The Broadway Hit Musical
- The Liberation Concert At Joburg Theatre
- Africa Day Poetry Celebration
- Africa Week 2018
- The Origins Centre Visit
- African Flavour Festival
Anti Establishment, located on De Beer Street, Braamfontein, is known as Jozi’s hipsters paradise.
Venue Name:Anti Establishment
10 De Beer Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Friday: 12h00 till late, Saturday: 11h00 till late
Price Range:R420 for two with alcohol
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining